First trip to the strip - pics & HD video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice ! ................ a good haircut should see you into the 11's :) Final Cut Express for the editing ? Look forward to seeing more.

A shave might have helped too :D

Yep, Final Cut Express HD - first play, so not got the hang of it quite yet

Yep, Final Cut Express HD - first play, so not got the hang of it quite yet

Thats pretty nice for a first attempt too

Going to get some more practice in when it's a bit colder - was 68F on Sat, and the car gets very hot under the bonnet. Might consider a larger intercooler too.

Its a double edged sword TBH - Higher track temperatures give more grip but less power. I would imagine Sat was about perfect for temperatures for my cars

What car were you driving?

1800 Honda CRX turbo - Ran 12.4@117 first time out on new engine - See you in the 11's shortly :)

Thats pretty nice for a first attempt too

Its a double edged sword TBH - Higher track temperatures give more grip but less power. I would imagine Sat was about perfect for temperatures for my cars

1800 Honda CRX turbo - Ran 12.4@117 first time out on new engine - See you in the 11's shortly :)

This was at fighting torque 2008 with official timing gear, but a trip to the pod needed to confirm my runs i guess, since we have both got roughly the same mods im sure you'll be in the 11's very shortly.

Note... had ic pump failiure on that friggin day hence the low terminal speeds, but to get the 11.95 i had to let the car sit 45 minutes to cool before attemting the 1/4 mile run.

Attachments

• FT2008.jpg
    FT2008.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom