First wash in 37 years!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Toobad

Car
GLC Sport X253
So this guy has left his 280 SL in his garage since 1982. It is impressive and satisfying to see what improvement can be made with not that much effort or expertise. It appeals to my OCD nature and knowing it will now go on to receive a full restoration makes for a great 18-minute watch for Feelgood Friday.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That was lovely ,fantastic and great to watch the owners face great video :)

Will watch this later when i get the time :)

Amazing video,that old merc was in great condition given it was in that garage for 37 years,it must have been bone dry when it went into hibernation,enjoyed watching them clean it up.

That thread title.
I though someone had been spying on me.

Lovely to see the start of the road back to being a lovely looking car.
Quite therapeutic to watch too.
They should have video's like that on in hospital waiting rooms to beat the boredom.

Great video - seen it quite recently. Shame we didn't get to see it running after all these years.

Loved this video, great present for his dad.

AMMO NYC videos in general are pretty entertaining for those who love cleaning cars ha.

Great job :cool:

Health & Safety Gone :mad: Great Video though :)

Wonderful. I know it's a generational thing and we don;t know where the owner had been that day but it was great to see him in a smart blazer, shirt and tie. :thumb:

I love watching these, i once did a series 1 rs turbo which hadnt been cleaned in over 10 years. The satisfaction i got from doing that was great. I have some pics on my old laptop which i will try and dig out.

a nice car brought back to life hopefully, I suspect quite a bit of work mechanical needs doing, breaks my heart to see a nice car left to decay with zero maintenance for decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom