Fish and chips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Friday night.......

Just off to get fish and chips .......

(Homer) Mmmmmmmm........ fish and chips .......... drool

cor blimey geezer up the apples and pears and all that !!

Fish and chips rocks dude !! :rock:

After a day spent painting the lounge interspersed with taking cars to be fixed and picking and dropping girlfriend (future Mrs Howard) to work and back in the rush hour, i think i deserve them !!

So tonight, i shall mainly be becoming fat !!

Woo Hoo !!

Sadly it's impossible to buy decent fish and chips down South

not quite true Aswall but for the most part you are right, however, thee are still a few chippys down here that sell fish that's been caught locally (the benefits of living near a fishing port).

We've got one or two down here that would give any northern chip shop a good run for it's money.

Andy

Went on a low fat, low everything (apart from stuff that tasted like shredded cardboard) detox diet with wifey a couple of years ago.

Four weeks of hell, especially the first week of caffine cold turkey headache.

Did we feel better? Yes.

But the first time I had F&C after that hurled within minutes. Simply could not and still cannot cope with the huge fat/oil content.

Fish 'n' chips on a Friday? I thought it was a legal requirement.....!!

If it isn't, it should be. :rock: :D

fish and chips rock ....

If you want a high fat intake .....

Get a round scotch mince pie , get said deep fat fryer owner to deep fat fry it.

Place 1/2 hot pie dripping with oil onto well buttered roll.

Enjoy .....

Did you know............Fish fried in batter is actually poached :eek: If you don't eat the batter, the fish inside is not as fattening as you may think, but who leaves the best bit.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom