Fitness bracelet - Activity trackers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
Does anybody use one permanently, would welcome your opinion if you do. I'm thinking of things like the Jawbone up24, Fitbit Force and Flex, Nike fuel band, Polar loop etc..

Would welcome you opinion on these, valuable as lifestyle trackers or another electronic gismo destined for the man drawer after a few weeks ????

You would probably drain the batteries in 24Hrs of your super high energy fitness regime.

My boss has the Nike fuel band and it's very flimsy. He has had to superglue it and he's not that active. They seem to be a bit of a gimmick IMHO.

Rubber band, double twist round the willy. Never fails.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Just to update, I bough the Fitbit Flex whilst in the USA and can honestly say its the best electronic device I have bought in the last 5 years. it keeps track of every activity you do be it walking, climbing stairs, running, cycling etc.. the software is also remarkable you can track everything about your life you input all your data, food consumed, water drank, blood pressure whatever you want.

The wristband tracks the calories you burn and then calculates you a food plan on what you can eat what the carb/protein balance should be.

My philosophy has always been if you can measure it you can control it, now I can measure the various things in my lifestyle it means I will be able to control them.

Top device and I can highly recommend :thumb:

Sounds good. I just use Runkeeper on my mobile phone to track any 'significant' exercise (jogging, usually).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom