Fitting integrated phone etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dclass

Hi,

I just bought a W211 (E270 CDI - 2004) and I'm not sure if there is any wiring for a hands free phone kit. Can anyone advise me what to check for? The car has the telephone symbols on the steering wheel and the buttons at the side of the radio display screen.

Also, it seems from my reading that if the vehicle was not factory fitted with a MB Sat. Nav. it's not possible/cost effective to retrospectively fit this option.

I'll appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

David.

Hi,

I just bought a W211 (E270 CDI - 2004) and I'm not sure if there is any wiring for a hands free phone kit. Can anyone advise me what to check for? The car has the telephone symbols on the steering wheel and the buttons at the side of the radio display screen.

Symbols on the steering wheel are standard for all MF wheels, whether you have a phone system or not.
Enter your VIN number http://www.mbclub.ru/mb/vin/?lng=eng to see what is fitted in your car.

Also, it seems from my reading that if the vehicle was not factory fitted with a MB Sat. Nav. it's not possible/cost effective to retrospectively fit this option.

It is possible to fit comand but depends on how much you want to spend.

If the lift up storage box between the front seats is empty then it is not prewired for telephone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom