Fixed Price Service Menu/prices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MSG2004

Car
GLE, AMG Line
Hello

I've been seraching the net for couple of hours, can't find example prices for MB services, EG, service A, B, Etc

A few yrs ago there were prices shown on MB sites, fixed prices for servcing and brakes/etc

Have you looked on mymercedesservice.co.uk ? You used to be able to get quotes from there.

Beware the things NOT included in the standard service price - like brake fluid change every 2 years, fuel filter change every 4 years - in other words, read the fine print about what is and is not included in the price!

this will help : Mercedes-Benz ESS

A few yrs ago there were prices shown on MB sites, fixed prices for servcing and brakes/etc

Thery do seem have disappered now. As others suggested, MB dealers seem to be generally sticking to the MyService pricing now. There are a few other jobs on there which you can select - front pads and discs and wipers, for example.

It's supposed to include everything your car needs service-wise but I just had mine serviced and it didn't call for a brake-fluid change despite it being over-due. I think that's because it assumes all previously required work has been done on time.

Note that prices can vary depending on which dealer you pick.

Thank you all very much.
Yes, I'm aware re "items not inc."

About dealer prices "varying," I found out a few years ago it depends more on who the dealer belongs to as most deanships in certain areas are covered by one large company.

Thanks again

btw, I was last in a MB show room a couple of months ago and thought something was missing from the wall, ie fixed price/saci service costs.

Having started off a few months ago falling in love with the c class w205 estate in white, whit premium pack and those 20 inch wheels, then i liked the GLC in same guise other than the engine as no petrol. However, without even driving the thing, I recently went for a GLE amg line in black as persuaded my my wife, son and daughter - so will use the car as a weekend car to begin with. This was a bit fool hard but been in the gle amg line as family/sister has one and must drive a lot better than our Jeep. grand Cherokee. So my budget initially was 30 max via broker, then 34/5 then 37 for higher spec glc and now its well over the 40k but i guess it will be worth it.

btw, i feel its a good job i did put the deposit down as i was liking the porsche maccan and then would have spent 50k+ - lol

And with the Macan you could be looking at a 1 year waiting list! Aquaintance on the 968uk forum is close to ordering one, was initially told 9-12 months wait - but then, as he's an existing Porsche owner they offered him a September delivery slot.

Yes, the waiting list re Macan - i was considering used but more expensive but have put deposit down on gle, amg line - and one reason i did not go from the premium pace was i would have had to wait anoth 4 weeks or so as it's easier to get standard car in sport or amg line spec.

Hi everyone. Can someone please give some instructions and picture to tell me what part are missing. Also the water pump has loose hose pipe. Thanks
85UBeF5.jpg
HvqBVHx_d.jpg
7mxmRvb.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Can someone please give some instructions and picture to tell me what part are missing. Also the water pump has loose hose pipe. Thanks
85UBeF5.jpg
HvqBVHx_d.jpg
7mxmRvb.jpg
[/IMG]

The corner of your bumper is missing :thumb:

Not sure what this has to do with the original post? :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom