Fixed Price Servicing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glenleven

Car
E350d cabrio
When I purchased my C180 new last Sept one of my questions to the salesman was the cost of servicing. He told me that they (MBZ Glasgow) now operate fixed price servicing and the A Service was about £190.
I am unable to find this topic on this site anywhere (or even in the MBZ official web site as it seems to me to be a good sales pitch if it is indeed true) - has anyone any experience of fixed price servicing or was I getting the salesmans porky pies to clinch the deal as this was a definite plus point to myself as well as Mrs Glenleven.

Fixed service price

Glenleven said:
When I purchased my C180 new last Sept one of my questions to the salesman was the cost of servicing. He told me that they (MBZ Glasgow) now operate fixed price servicing and the A Service was about £190.
I am unable to find this topic on this site anywhere (or even in the MBZ official web site as it seems to me to be a good sales pitch if it is indeed true) - has anyone any experience of fixed price servicing or was I getting the salesmans porky pies to clinch the deal as this was a definite plus point to myself as well as Mrs Glenleven.

Yessss!!! Merc stealers have a fixed price service plan A or B, the latter being the dearer one,then of course the big 54,000 but like every thing else there is the yearly merc increase plus parts,materials and the vat. By the way watch out for the phone call "Hello Mr Gleneleven it`s the service manager here....... you realy need to replace your front pads, wiper blade, tyres, blaa blaa blaa would you like us to do them for you. god forbid you ever need to complain about anything under warranty, your salesman won`t even remember you let alone admit to selling you the car !!!... and for god`s sake if you wax your pride and joy, don`t let them take it through their car wash (if they have one) it took me a good half a day to remove the brush marks.

The best of luck
Tsunams.

> ilovemymerc2000

You've posted a total of 5 times on this forum and 100% of your posts advertise the same outfit.

I can only assume you are connected and therefore advertising and in breach of the rules.

Binned and banned.

Last edited:
Yessss!!! Merc stealers have a fixed price service plan A or B, the latter being the dearer one

Perhaps a more complete answer would be that *some* dealers offer reduced cost fixed price servicing.

I think MB leaned on the dealers when they moved to fixed interval annual services. Some dealers responded and some didn't. As far as I know all Inchcape dealers do this - you need to navigate through the pages to get to the pricing - http://www.inchcape.mercedes-benz.co.uk then choose a retailer on the far right, then After Sales from the tabs, then Fixed Price Servicing and click the link for more information.

If your dealer doesn't offer you the same price then tell them you're tinking of getting it serviced when you're at your office in Chester instead.

> ilovemymerc2000

You've posted a total of 5 times on this forum and 100% of your posts advertise the same outfit.

I can only assume you are connected and therefore advertising and in breach of the rules.

Binned and banned.[/QUOT

Didnt even make 24 hours:D

Spike google your name plus speed cameras latest average speed camers!

Lynall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom