fixing the centre console clk and e class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leemanuel

Car
350 SL
ouch have broke (well nothing snapped) the centre console flap thing in my car (the one that is either a drinks holder or starage slot, you press down and it flips open.

mine has gone all slack:crazy: anyone know how easy they are to reattach? i can see some cogs and metal cables

ouch have broke (well nothing snapped) the centre console flap thing in my car (the one that is either a drinks holder or starage slot, you press down and it flips open.

mine has gone all slack:crazy: anyone know how easy they are to reattach? i can see some cogs and metal cables

If its the one that opens either side, i had to renew one in my C55. There were some instructions in the box i will see if i can dig them out, photograph and post for you. If i remember you have yo line it up on one side, and slide the flap (console top) along the pins on the top box - you will hear it click into place. Was a tricky job.

The one under my command unitwouldnt lift so i had it out and there is a little coil spring either end a bit fiddly but it all went back together okay guessing back lid similiar idea.

Lynall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom