floating wheel caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't think that's accurate. Some of the owners may be like that; it's their money and their taste. If MB were to start fitting something like that from the factory, that would affect their image, and not in a good way, but I'm sure they have no such intention. Members of this forum do not generally share that taste, but it's not the end of the world. There's room for everyone, thank goodness.

The OP isn't intending to fit LED floaters, anyway.

Yes "Some" :)

Obviously not a accurate country wide comparison but the places that I drive, "Most" appear to be one of a certain type, illegal tinted windows with strange smells wafting, pop n banging, "glowing" or racing. I personally dont give a monkeys it's just how the market is (round here)

Why would you even want to?
You'll never see them when you're driving, stationary they will look like standard and it's 50:50 at best that anyone else is going to like them - and it is only others who will see them. Altruistic then, to do that to only benefit others but sticking the £75 in a charity box would be a greater act of altruism.

Why would you even want to?
You'll never see them when you're driving, stationary they will look like standard and it's 50:50 at best that anyone else is going to like them - and it is only others who will see them. Altruistic then, to do that to only benefit others but sticking the £75 in a charity box would be a greater act of altruism.

Tell that to Rolls Royce :)

Have I got this wrong?

I’m thinking that’s they are MB logos that remain upright when stopped.

If so I cannot believe it’s worth griping about.

FFS give the man a break.

This is what Mercedes is like now. Like it or not :)
And yet,there are those that will still argue that MB is a prestige brand.......;):):p

I have a set of original John Cooper Works ones on my Mini's John Cooper wheels. They look pretty mint to be fair.

Suprised they haven't been nicked yet

Looks like the Scots have more taste than most...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom