Floor mats - WIll they fit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BreadvanMatt

Car
Mercedes E Class S212 7-Seater
Guys, Quick question for you.
A friend is offering me a set of genuine MB floor mats for my 2014 S212.
Can anyone confirm if these would actually fit? Is there a website I can check this on? Thanks!

PN is below. A212 680 1948 9F87
Fllor mats.jpg

Do a Google search with the part no it should answer your question.

Is the concern that these are for an estate, and you've got a saloon (as examples)?

Given that the part number starts with 212 I think there's a good chance they'll fit an S212.

(That example should be the other way around; they're for the saloon, and you've got the estate. - Too late for me to edit.)

Thanks guys for the replies. My concern isn't that they may be for a Saloon or an estate. It's just that he mentioned to me that they were bought for a CLS. But as others said here, the P/N starts with A212 which would imply that it would fit a E class S212/W212. Thoughts?

According to my copy of EPC these are velour floor mats for both W218 CLS and W212 E Class cars with auto transmission (codes 423 or 427). Same part is used on saloons and estates (shooting brake for W218).

Sounds right to me as I think W218s are based on W212 floorpan and running gear.

Last edited:
According to my copy of EPC these are velour floor mats for both W218 CLS and W212 E Class cars with auto transmission (codes 423 or 427). Same part is used on saloons and estates (shooting brake for W218).

Sounds right to me as I think W218s are based on W212 floorpan and running gear.
Thank you Sir for the reply. Based on this, I will organize to meet and buy them. Meeting the guy at 12 noon. I'll let you know how I get on.
Thank you sir.jpg

Hi Guys,

Just to close out here. Met the guy (friend of a friend) at lunchtime. Mats are perfect (brand new) genuine Mercedes items. And they fit the S212 perfectly too so you were right. CLS / E class are interchangeable.
Got them for 50 euro which seems good value.

Thanks to everyone for their guidance.
Mercedes_Mats.jpg

Yeah, mines are AMG
BTW glad you found them. Good value.
Thanks. BTW, any idea what is the value of the AMG versions of W212/S212 floor mats. Very close to me, a guy is selling some genuine AMG mats and he wants 120 euro for them. But note that they are not new. He said they were taken from a crashed 2016 E63.
AMG_2.jpg AMG_3.jpg

Thanks. BTW, any idea what is the value of the AMG versions of W212/S212 floor mats. Very close to me, a guy is selling some genuine AMG mats and he wants 120 euro for them. But note that they are not new. He said they were taken from a crashed 2016 E63.
View attachment 72152 View attachment 72153
brand new amg version around £150 here in uk
however worth to hunt on ebay, literally today im awaiting delivery genuine amg set mats second hand which i managed to buy for fraction of the price

Last edited:
Thanks. It makes the 120 euro look a bit steep (he also mentioned they were 350 euro new which I doubted).
Can I ask 'ballpark' what you paid for your second hand set on ebay? Would give me an idea on what offer to make him.. The set in question is about a 3 min drive from my house so very convenient . Cheers. ;)

Thanks. It makes the 120 euro look a bit steep (he also mentioned they were 350 euro new which I doubted).
Can I ask 'ballpark' what you paid for your second hand set on ebay? Would give me an idea on what offer to make him.. The set in question is about a 3 min drive from my house so very convenient . Cheers. ;)
yes, you can lol but i have got really good price. been delivered yet and already in the car (bought black ones for winter and save light pearl ones for summer time). literally tip top condition. £50 :p

£50 - Respect! (I'll bid him 60 euro and see how he reacts!) Its a spare set at this stage so nothing to lose! :p

£50 - Respect! (I'll bid him 60 euro and see how he reacts!) Its a spare set at this stage so nothing to lose! :p
look at ebay, there was another set for sale for the same price (or maybe 55, cant remember). they normally go for what ive seen around £60-70, so your friend asking price is for sure too optimistic (for him). btw should be ok with delivery tu dublin from ebay, right?

Delivery to Dublin would be fine. There's a great company here (called Parcel Motel) which allows us customers here in Ireland to avail of FREE UK Shipping. Parcel-Motel give us a (UK based) Post code for the FREE shipping and then the company delivers here to Dublin for a very small fee (around 3 euro).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom