Flyer's new pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
here

Looking stunning Andy - fantastic pic's well impressive :rock:

Have a rocky dude and a narna :rock: :bannana:

Hey that CLK looks fly dude :bannana:

Wow what amazing pictures. what camera did u use by the way?

exactly the same thing keeps happening to me

every time I get a decent shot lined up some clown parks their car right in front of me :)

Andy

Seriously they look great

Very impressive Andrew, better than any photo's I've ever taken!

pammy said:
well impressive

LOL @ Pammy .....I can hear your accent from here :D

nice pictures though Fuzzer ... did you greyscale just half of the first few pics? If so, how do you do that?

Last edited:
Wow what amazing pictures. what camera did u use by the way?

An old Amatuer Photographer magazine editorial comment was
"when someone likes your pictures and then asks you what type of camera you use, you know you have made it !"

. . . unless you have photoshop of course ;)

seriously, whatever the tools its the end result that matters, and your pics are really really good Flyer, well done

Great photo's and Reg.

RichardM said:
Very impressive Andrew, better than any photo's I've ever taken!
Me too! Andy takes photographs and I take snaps. :rolleyes:

the first pic is my fav of all of them.. the car against that backdrop looks awesome :)

Thanks for all the great comments :)

Sp!ke said:
nice pictures though Fuzzer
<deniro>You talkin' to me?</deniro> ;)

Sp!ke said:
... did you greyscale just half of the first few pics? If so, how do you do that?
Hmm, how to take that? :D Mr Perry has already commented in PM on the red sky contrasting with the grey of the foreground and the brilliant silver of my car :D

or do you really want to know? :D

del320 said:
Last one's the Struie looking up to Bonar Bridge, but I'm not sticking my neck out on the other two locations beyond also being East Coast!
Yep, East Coast. I think the first two are Portknockie, a small town with a harbour at the bottom of a steep hill. We had the harbour to ourselves until a car came down the hill, saw an empty harbour and decided to park right behind us! I know we went to Cullen for fish and chips (Betty's??) .... lovely :). The third is looking out over the Kyle of Tongue. Take your word on the last one :D Couldn't remember, but I do know the road was fantastic :cool:

Great Shots...... first one is my favourite .... :)

Can you come and take some pics of mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom