Flying to Espan'a

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter103

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E 350 Bluetec Prem+Coupe.
We leave Merry England by Jet in two weeks, not driving for probably first time in twenty years, not too keen, but going to put house on market, in normal times it would probably be gone within a month, where we are is well sought and very good for all amenities, a good area. Don't expect it to go before next year, but at least the paperwork, solicitors, and agents will be sorted.
If any on here are interested PM me for details. We,re only going for 18 days, not the usual 5/6 weeks, so should be ok, will be taking masks, so may hold up the odd bank on arrival, lol. 🛌🚴👍

Are you taking Paul with you?:D
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video blocked in UK

here are a couple of alternatives , more famous people

For those who need something a little more peaceful

Of course , it becomes a huge part of pop culture

And just to finish off

Last edited:
Video blocked in UK

It was supposed to be..................

Hadn't planned on it, but will ask Mrs 103 if she wouldn't mind Mary coming, but don't hold your breath. 👍

We leave Merry England by Jet in two weeks, not driving for probably first time in twenty years, not too keen, but going to put house on market, in normal times it would probably be gone within a month, where we are is well sought and very good for all amenities, a good area. Don't expect it to go before next year, but at least the paperwork, solicitors, and agents will be sorted.
If any on here are interested PM me for details. We,re only going for 18 days, not the usual 5/6 weeks, so should be ok, will be taking masks, so may hold up the odd bank on arrival, lol. 🛌🚴👍

Sorry to be thick! House in Spain or UK for sale?

Missy D, now see here Missy if I'm flying to Spain for eighteen days to arrange conveyancing solicitors and selling agents to sell my house, it, the house, is very unlikely to be in England, I mean, what would be the point of selling what's already here from Spain? Without wishing to appear a mysodjenistic d1ck, my 12 year-old granddaughter got it in one.
PS, how do you spell mysodjenistic? Anyone?
Take no notice of me Missy I'm having a busy day. 👄🏋️🚴🛌 P103x

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification and honest comments . Hope it goes well for you anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification and honest comments , I'll remember not to ask stupid questions again. Hope it goes well for you anyway.
Well I don’t think your question was in any way stupid. If so, then I’m stupid too (please no membership rushing to agree.) I couldn’t work out from Peter’s opening post where the house is that he’s planning to sell. My interpretation was that he was going to Spain for a holiday before taking on the task of selling his UK home. Now that we know the answer, it’s fairly easy to come to the right conclusion, but with no background whatsoever it was all too easy to be unsure which end of the stick to grasp.

Anyway, good luck with everything Peter.

Missy D, now see here Missy if I'm flying to Spain for eighteen days to arrange conveyancing solicitors and selling agents to sell my house, it, the house, is very unlikely to be in England, I mean, what would be the point of selling what's already here from Spain? Without wishing to appear a mysodjenistic d1ck, my 12 year-old granddaughter got it in one.
PS, how do you spell mysodjenistic? Anyone?
Take no notice of me Missy I'm having a busy day. 👄🏋🚴🛌 P103x

To be honest, I also found your post confusing. 5 commas in one sentence.......disjointed statements etc etc. My initial scan had me thinking that you rented your house out while you were in Spain, and you were looking for takers..

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine decided to sell his cute townhouse, near Duquesa on the Costa del Sol, two months ago. He'd had it for 15 years but now needs to be visiting other places.

He put it on the market, seemingly "fairly priced."

Had dinner with him last week, and was shocked to hear that, not only had he sold it, but had contracts done and money in the bank. Less than eight weeks after he'd instructed the agents.

How on Earth? He'd found one of those escapee Brits desperate to "establish residency" before the end of the year "because of the B word."

So, who knows, maybe, "what with this and that," this is the right time?

'All we know ..... is that it's called.....Right price."

To be honest, I also found your post confusing. 5 commas in one sentence.......disjointed statements etc etc. My initial scan had me thinking that you rented your house out while you were in Spain, and you were looking for takers..
I just thought he was drunk 🥴
Yes Rory, point taken but I was unaware this brief precis of the situation would become a lesson in Grammar and punctuation!
No Mr B, not drunk yet but always a possibility.

Made perfect sense to me.

Its ok @Peter103

Yes Rory, point taken but I was unaware this brief precis of the situation would become a lesson in Grammar and punctuation!
No Mr B, not drunk yet but always a possibility.

Yea mate. I didn't see the other posts - only got as far as your (unjustified) tirade at MissyD & thought I'd have my say. :)

I too was confused, the use of the word "solicitors" rather than "abogados" or "abogados de traspaso" persuaded me that the property for sale was in the UK rather than Spain.

Good luck with the sale.

NJSS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom