Fog/driving lights for 190E AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob77

MB Enthusiast
Car
1990 W201 2.6 Sportline; 2011 S204 C350 CDI Sport; 1978 Foale/Suzuki GS750; 1994 Aprilia Pegaso 650
Does anyone have a pair of fog/driving lights to fit a 190E AMG front bumper?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Is it H11? If so, I have a pair of OEM Philips bulbs - they were replaced by LEDs shortly after purchase, so almost new.

Sorry, what's H11? Is that what the light is called: Bosch H11?

You mean the bulb? I need the whole light fittings.

You mean the bulb? I need the whole light fittings.
Ah, I see. Yes, I was talking about a bulb - H11 type is often used in fog lights.
Have you checked with Mercedes? - quite often you can get new parts cheaper, than used tat on eBay.

Rob:Bosch pilot 150 will fit
Thank you. I just bought a nos pair so fingers crossed. They look like they have odd extended bits at the sides but, presumably, they can be made to fit.

I was panicking because the driving lights were with the kit I handed to the body shop for fitting but this was a long time ago and now they're lost. I was thinking this would be another 2 year wait till a set came up on eBay!

They also have built in mounting brackets that I'll need to trim off. Incidentally, how are these wired in? Should they be wired to come on with high beam?

I went for the clear ones which is what it had originally. Maybe amber would've looked better? I didn't think about it.

Anyway, I've never worked out how to upload a pic on here.

Sorry I meant dw124 to upload a pic of his Bosch ambers

I've always been a amber hater but am slowly being turned :)

Sweet! Maybe I should've gone for amber too. I'll see what they look like fitted. I guess I can always replace the lens parts later if needs be.

BTW, dw124 are yours wired to come on with high beam or separately switched?

BTW, dw124 are yours wired to come on with high beam or separately switched?

Haven't wired them and in all honesty,i'm even toying with the idea of wiring them to the indicators :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom