Font problem!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
My son and I both have office 2000 on our computers but he can do homework in fonts that I dont have on my machine. Am I missing a font add on or something?? Thanks in advance:)

Sometimes when you install other programmes including games, the odd font gets added to the library if he is using some fonts that did not come with office. Or when you installed office on your machine did you select full install? Try re inserting the CD to see if it will let you add more fonts

Or get him to look in Tools/Options/Save and check the Embed Truetype Fonts. The document should open OK on your system then.

But best solution is to get him to use "Standard" font

computers are so much fun! bloody annoying at times... Anyone ever hit the old style screen? I wouldnt recommend hitting the new slimline ones!

You mean at times of annoyance? Impacting a TFT can leave it with an 'impact mark' that is irrepairable and looks as if someone's jammed it with a pen.

LOL.
I've just spent an hour installing a new system as my old one was playing about and ended up with a size 13 boot in the front of it.:D
Not recommended, but made me feel better:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom