Football betting thread for tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kurtdaley

Car
Evoque HSE Dynamic & Mini Cooper
My bets for tonight.
Man Utd to win
Rangers to win
Liverpool to win
Bordeaux to win
Valencia to win

£10 returns £220

ive got a tenner on Rooney not scoring tonight
and that includes with Coleen ;)

1000k on Sporting lisbon to win the champions league next season;):D

I had 50 quid on Barca to win 3-1- which would of returned 500 odd. Then the little Argentinian pops up on the 88th minute!!

I think Argentina are a good bet for the world cup with that lad.

My bets for tonight.
Man Utd to win
Rangers to win
Liverpool to win
Bordeaux to win
Valencia to win

£10 returns £220

Only need Valencia tomorrow and the bin dippers, great game at OT tonight though.

Only need Valencia tomorrow and the bin dippers, great game at OT tonight though.

I agree, it was a great game tonight and was even better seeing the Manc's getting knocked out! :thumb: Also it was a shame to see Rooney coming off early, also I thought Fergie was going to chocke on his gum he was checwing on it so hard and frantically at the end!!! :devil:

I agree, it was a great game tonight and was even better seeing the Manc's getting knocked out! :thumb: Also it was a shame to see Rooney coming off early, also I thought Fergie was going to chocke on his gum he was checwing on it so hard and frantically at the end!!! :devil:

I knew we'd get some sympathy from a Liverpool fan:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ferguson, gracious as ever in defeat.

Does anyone actually take him seriously any more? He makes Rab C Nesbitt look cultured.

No an ****nal fan so i already had my sobering viewing on Tuesday!!

I was cheering them Germans on though.....shameful i know :rolleyes::D
And there was me hoping ****nal would beat Barca:p:p

My mate (Loserpool fan) has a bet on that all english clubs will exit the european cups this round, so far he's on to win BIG as long as Fulham and Loserpool lose tonight.

K

"And there was me hoping ****nal would beat Barca
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
"

if Man Utd couldn't beat them what hope was there that Ars*nal would beat them??

Last edited:
My mate (Loserpool fan) has a bet on that all english clubs will exit the european cups this round, so far he's on to win BIG as long as Fulham and Loserpool lose tonight.

K

"And there was me hoping ****nal would beat Barca
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
"

if Man Utd couldn't beat them what hope was there that Ars*nal would beat them??

Bindippers better not lose tonight. How much does your mate stand to win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom