Footballer owned CL500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Watchcame430

MB Enthusiast
Car
Previous 1994 SL500, 2001 W210 E430 and 2003 Designo S500 Current 2005 S211 E270
...if in long ownership...

Might have only had it for 6mths, 13 years ago.

The ad does imply it was owned by the footballer for some time, but premiership footballers often get given cars, why would they run an old MB?

Might have only had it for 6mths, 13 years ago.

The ad does imply it was owned by the footballer for some time, but premiership footballers often get given cars, why would they run an old MB?

Exactly .... I also doubt it was a long ownership but not impossible ... Might have given it to their wife, parents, PA, rent boy etc to run around in.

It was owned by Mark Viduca

Could be 'a' footballer in that situation and said footballer could have more than one car...

I think he means selling because he can't afford to get the suspension fixed,oh well,
nice story about a pro footballer anyway.

When I was working for a prestige car company we sold lots of cars (new and used) to premiership and championship footballers. Some of the footballers were regular customers and often changed their cars. Many bought cars in their names that were mainly for use by family members. Lots of the cars came back to us as part exes - in all sorts of conditions. Some had little or no service history, whilst others were lovingly cared for. Where I live now my next-door neighbour until recently was a championship footballer - I never saw his Audi clean and he admitted that it was just a form of transport for him. So I can say that previous history as being owned by a premiership footballer means absolutely nothing. They love or ignore their cars as much as everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom