footwell and vanity lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tezz

Car
A180 w169 2006 2.0 cdi
So I was replacing My heater regulator today as it only worked on speed 5 ( very easy job by way)

When I noticed the footwell light bulb was missing, holder wires everything there, so checked others and vanity mirror lights all the bulbs are missing ?

Surely this cant have been an optional extra ? I cant see why anyone would take out all bulbs, it has all the door lights ect all other interior light work inc rear.

Its a 2006 W169 avangaurd and seams very well equipped.

Plus side I knocked rear view mirror and could see lights in it when reversing LOL I have sensors apparently

Thanks

Tezz

I don't know the answer as such, but just to say that if it does prove to be the case that the bulbs were missing from new, than it wouldn't be unheard off.

The C204 Coupe has two kerb lights in the front doors with no bulbs or wiring.... you only get working kerb lights with certain trim levels or if you specified the optional Luxury Pack.

But with the W204 in contrast, if your car didn't have kerb lights, then there's nothing in the door.

Someone got bored during an LED upgrade!

Be interesting to hear back form you when you’ve bought a couple of bulbs.........

😀😀

Someone got bored during an LED upgrade!
Or took them out to put in their new car when they sold it?

Be interesting to hear back form you when you’ve bought a couple of bulbs.........

😀😀

Will do , if I get chance ill get tester out and see if there's power ect

Thanks

Tezz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom