For all our North Korean Members

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Not woowy if you could not log on to honolable website yesterday. This was nothing to do with the current Cyberwar between the US and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Console self with these recent picture of glowlious leader surfin the net with his home boys. What this mean "Windows has experienced a problem and needs to close?" Back at ya dude! :p BBC News - Sony hack: North Korea back online after internet outage
_79909722_79909721.jpg

He must be awfully short sighted if he needs binos to see the screen from where he's sitting.

Also, why in every picture of KJU are there folk taking notes on bits of paper?

He must be awfully short sighted if he needs binos to see the screen from where he's sitting.

Hope they're not Google glass…

I hear that KJU can have almost anybody bumped off anywhere in the world at a moments notice.

I personally think he's a splendid fellow and I dare say a bit of a babe magnet :D

He doesn't like a movie so he embarks on a cyber crime spree backed with threats of physical harm and a Western corporation bottles it and pulls its product. Wonder where this will end?....

Wonder where this will end?....
His erstwhile friends in China seem to be losing patience with the rabid rhetoric, so maybe, just maybe, reality will kick in and KJU and his cronies will wind their necks in.

Alternatively, it could end up as a smoking hole in the ground :dk:

I thought sony backtracked on their previous statement after Obama told them off, and are now planning to release the movie on a streaming platform...

I have to say that to some extent this is typical of American arrogance, anyone with half a brain cell could predict that such a film would be offensive to North Korea, so why was it even made. I shall shed no tears if Sony loses money over the exercise.

How would the good old USA react if a similar film was made about assassinating the US president, much the same I suspect, except they would probably shout louder.

I have to say that to some extent this is typical of American arrogance, anyone with half a brain cell could predict that such a film would be offensive to North Korea, so why was it even made. I shall shed no tears if Sony loses money over the exercise.

How would the good old USA react if a similar film was made about assassinating the US president, much the same I suspect, except they would probably shout louder.

I agree entirely.

They didn't grumble at Team America ?

Which was genuinely very funny

Right now?

I'd suspect the Republicans would demand that it be shown nation wide and lament if there wasn't an iMax version given their love for Barack Obama.

I hear hustler is also planning a parody of The Interview... their co-founder's comment was:

"If Kim Jong Un and his henchmen were upset before, wait till they see the movie we're going to make,"

I thought sony backtracked on their previous statement after Obama told them off, .

Which came after a US Senator (I think) saying it (a film) 'wasn't worth a nuclear war'.

Tasteless and tacky it probably is (Hollywood's default output) but what when a dictator doesn't like what you want aired? Is Voltaire wrong now?

But the joy of a democracy is that, should it choose, a film studio can make such a film, and - as has been pointed out - plenty of Hollywood's output is negative or even offensive to America's government, police force, armed forces and other such groups.

Whilst to me this film sounds like a heap of plop, I defend the studio's right to make it and make money from it. I for one would be deeply saddened if films such as Life of Brian could not be made simply because some group - be it a country or a religion - took offence.

This is what broke the internet:devil:

Attachments

• Kim-Jong-un-caricature-signed.gif
    Kim-Jong-un-caricature-signed.gif
    82.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom