For everything else...there's Mastercard.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
(Apologies in advance to any of our wonderful boys in blue - but it did make me chuckle)

While I was driving down the road the other day, (going a little faster than I should have been) I passed over a bridge only to see a copper on the other side with a radar gun laying in wait.

The copper pulled me over, walked up to the car, and with that classic patronising smirk we all know about, asked "What's your hurry?"

I replied, "I'm late for work."

To which he asked, "What do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," I responded.

The copper was surprised and confused. "A what? A rectum stretcher?? And just what does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," I said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in I work side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch the hole, until it's about 6 feet."

Then the copper asked questioningly and cautiously, "And just what do you do with a six-foot ****hole?"

To which I politely replied, "You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge..."

Speeding ticket: £95.00

Court costs: £65

Look on copper's face ... Priceless :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom