For Sale 20" Cades Ixion Wheels with Michellin Pilot Sport Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRan

Car
R129 SL 500
I am selling my Cades Ixion alloys which are finished in dark gunmetal with polished lips

These are fitted with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres all have very good tread (but slight inner edge ware on the rears) rears covered about 5k fronts about 2k

One of the fronts has a very slight curb mark, and one of the rears a mark

Otherwise in very good condition. (I will get some pics over the weekend)

Some blub off the website

High quality 20" Cades Ixion alloys with massive 10.5" rears finished in Dark Gunmetal with Inox Dish.

These must be seen as look stunning, they have a deeper concave to the rears.

They are 20" x 9" et32 front and deeper 10.5" et40 rear with a pcd of 5x112 on a 66.6cb.

NEW 20" CADES IXION ALLOYS IN DARK GUNMETAL WITH INOX DISH, BIG CONCAVE 10.5" REAR et32/40, BM Autosport Ltd for more pictures

Clean-CL63.jpg

Clean-CL63-2.jpg

Looking for £850 with tyres, I can deliver within a local area to Kent / Sussex

Very nice, not normally a fan of aftermarket wheels but they look very good on the W216.

Don't know if you're aware but the link you've posted has the wheels discounted to £650 for the set.

SPX said:
Very nice, not normally a fan of aftermarket wheels but they look very good on the W216. Don't know if you're aware but the link you've posted has the wheels discounted to £650 for the set.

I believe they call that dropping a b o l l o c k

Interested. what are the tyre sizes please? just thinking if they would fit on to my R230

Very nice, not normally a fan of aftermarket wheels but they look very good on the W216.

Don't know if you're aware but the link you've posted has the wheels discounted to £650 for the set.

Bear in mind he is including 4 Michelin Pilot Sports which for 20'' Rims aint cheap :)

I believe they call that dropping a b o l l o c k

Bear in mind he is including 4 Michelin Pilot Sports which for 20'' Rims aint cheap :)

Yes i have already seen this, their price is for the wheels only, not including the tyres which I can assure you are expensive for these :)

Tyre sizes are :

255/35/20 fronts
and 275/35/20 rears

I have noticed there is slight ware to the inside edges and will take £75 off the asking price due to this fact. Main tread is perfect and lots of life 4mm ++ The roads where i live are terrible back lanes with a horrible camber :(

Now asking £775

BUMP

I never got around to putting these on ebay. Open to offers on here!

Sold a while back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom