For Sale - 2000/W Mercedes-Benz CL500, Low Mileage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Hi Gang,

Last week I bought a new car, a Porsche 911.

The CL500 is now surplus to requirements, as nice a car as it is I just can't see it getting used much now.

Brief details are:

2000/W CL500
Brilliant Silver Metallic
Anthracite black leather interior
74k miles with full service history
Lots of recent parts/servicing to keep it in great condition. Including a new ABC pump, new double glazing, all new brakes discs and pads etc.

Specification includes COMAND, ventilated seats, keyless go, parktronic, telephone pre-wire, wood/leather steering wheel, extended leather (stitched leather dash) etc.

Usual CL215 specification on top of that - fully electric heated/memory seats, electric steering column, sunroof etc. 18" Difda wheels.

This was an MB retail car a few year ago and still wears its dealer plates/keyfobs/stickers etc. I have two keys and keyless go cards for the car and all the original owners books/service records.

Looks great, drives perfect, interior smells like new.

Genuinely love this car but as I have another car for daily use, as well as the E55 estate for the family and a new weekend toy I can see this just not getting used anymore.

Looking for £3000 on here before I advertise elsewhere at a higher price. I reckon you will struggle to find a CL in this kind of condition anywhere for close to this price.

I will try and sort out some better photos when I get a chance and the weather improves.

This is a really decent car for the money - hopefully it will find a good home :)

Any enquiries by PM please. Car is located in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey - close to A3/M3/M25.

Thanks,

Will

Now gone to a good home :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom