For Sale : 300e 1988

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jpskiller

Car
Wifes
Reluctantly I am selling my 300e I've decided I want a complete change and before I advertise elsewhere I thought I'd give the members a chance

prob gonne be a bit daft and get a jag or something just as mad.

mileage 161,100
11 month mot / 4 month tax

please see sig for pics
I'll be doing some better ones when weather lets up so I can give her a polish

Good points :

car runs great, gearbox smooth and electrics all work inc. cruise control, except for Air Con which I dint know because it needs a conversion doing from the r12 to r13a

lowered suspension and springs

work done and car done less than 2000 miles since

new tyres all round

front ball joints
head gasket - has minor and i do mean minor leak at front which I think has stopped, haven't needed to add any oil, level is fine.

new adventguard front grill
just replaced roof antenna at great cost.

no rust, just a little bubbling around a side indicator + this wing also has a scratch which I tried to fill, dosent look to bad and from a distant cant even tell

car is wired from stereo to boot ready for amp & sub
stereo has input connector for mp3 players, depending on offers I may leave it in.

couple of stone chips in windscreen, one filled but filling came out of other, but is still passed mots.

car has past last 2 mots (all mots with me) with no work requied and no advisories.

open to decent offers.

any questions please PM

Last edited:
bump, but this time i'm serious

Due to circumstances she really has to go this time £550 ono all in

forgot to say the shocks are brabus bilstien & springs are h&R

you guys know the history off this car, I just cant keep it so will be on ebay for def this time, so grab a bargain..

car was MOT in dec, just put 6 months tax on
only new issue, not that new had issue before last MOT is that the car has slight rumble from rear when pulling away hard for a sec...

had it checked, rear wheel bearing, best / cheapest option would be to replace with used hub, for a diy'er wouldent be a problem, but im not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom