For sale - 95 e320 Parts, W124, M109

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jbridges154175

Car
95 E320
I am doing a complete part out of a 1995 E320. My drive shaft coupling broke at the transmission and caused transmission damage. It even broke a motor mount.

Im uploading pictures but keep in mind ahe hasn't been washed in some time.
ebdb256ae293a1376a3f5bb467fe9d2d.jpg
73e3a9a860a4e8f8510677bf7ed1bd4f.jpg
2ad066db484e37f0b6441886e65f1d44.jpg
22bad3fc7a2cecd8be0f7bec8fd5a2fb.jpg
11aa9bffe16ae56f673efc50449496d4.jpg
4ddeeacdd35a4e7980288a8c1979ef0a.jpg
6438b34a20d8453a84ddccb3fc9b240e.jpg
93546611873730090aa6424e50a60867.jpg
b2ac36af0d3528bc900239e68123fbf5.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

What condition is the wing mirror in? And I assume your in the US?

What condition is the wing mirror in? And I assume your in the US?
Yes I am just outside of LA. I'm assuming you are in the UK somewhere, and I'm also assuming by wing mirror you mean the side mirrors? You used singular, so maybe the rear view? My rearview is in perfect condition. My side mirrors are good but the soft rubber boots that are in between the mirrors and car are pretty weather worn and need to be replaced. The mirrors, housing, and motors are all in perfect condition. Plus I live by a major port so shipping out of country shouldn't be an extremely high cost.

All my products will be bench tested and recorded before sold, so you will be sure of function and have a pretty good idea of how much life is left in them

Whats your location? Is the drivers wing good . Interested if original wing
Ok you were first in asking about the wing mirror so you got first dibs. I am outside of LA. The driver side mirror is in good condition, however the rubber boots between the mirror and car is pretty worn. I actually have that one off already. Will take a picture in a bit. I have to say that I'm not really interested in selling things that come in pairs or groups individually, however it seems there are two people needing one mirror. If one needs a passenger and the other a driver, I see no problem selling them individually. Also it might be possible to sell the motor from the passenger side and put it in the driver side, if that is the reason in needing a mirror.

Sorry for the long reply. Just trying to help y'all and make a sale at the same time. I would highly recommend buying all mirrors. You would get one hell of a deal.

Jbridges looking at your first post , i could see nothing about your location in your profile .
I think its a little bit to far to ship parts .To the UK .. Thank you .

Yep, shipping costs seem to have gone through the roof at the moment; I was quoted almost £100 for shipping a 0.7m 4kg parcel from the UK to the states...!

Seeing as the roads were edged with grass and rather wide I figured the OP must either be in USA, or a nice bit of Milton Keynes :D

Thats the problem if poster neglects to fill in his profile . MJ2K yours is in and mine is in but some think its giving things away by letting others know their location

Thats the problem if poster neglects to fill in his profile . MJ2K yours is in and mine is in but some think its giving things away by letting others know their location

And ditto with hiding car details - posting "Help my car won't start" without giving anyone any idea what the car is should be a recipe for a right royal roasting IMO :devil:

And yes, somebody did do that on one forum I was a member of, which got responses like "check which end of your car the engine is in, and check it is still there"

Last edited:
How much for just the tail lights complete, posted to the uk?

Thanks

Thanks, Robs actually a friend of mine and a very top chap having lent me an ecu to isolate the misfire problem on my car

The reason I'm after his lights is they are us spec with side marker lights, a subtle difference but one I like

Steve

Damn I am not getting any updates from this post. I want 50$ US. You pay shipping. I live in Torrance, CA

Let me check around for prices. Best bet from here is probably on a ship but I will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom