FOR SALE: ANTIFREEZE /GEAR OIL / DIESEL ADDITIVE / DEXRON III ATF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnsco

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E280CDI SPORTS ESTATE and C200 KOMPRESSOR SE Coupe Auto (1.8 lit petrol)
I have some consumables for sale which are surplus to requirements:
Collection from my home in Leeds LS3 1BQ.
PM me.

CAR PLAN BLUE STAR ANTI-FREEZE - 25 LITRE CONTAINER
I am offering this CarPlan Blue Star Anti-freeze for sale.
It is in original container and is undiluted and uncontaminated.
A small amount is used ... about 5 per cent.
See the yellow stripe above the CarPlan label.
This gives the level remaining.
A bargain at £20

MILLERS TRX FULLY-SYTHETIC MANUAL GEARBOX OIL 75w90 - FIVE x 1-LITRE BOTTLES - BRAND NEW – UNOPENED
I am offering 5 litres of the above manual gear-box oil.
It was bought for a project that was then abandoned.
This is high-grade 75w90 fully-synthetic oil – Suitable for most back axles (Not LSD) and many manual gear boxes where API GL4 or GL5 oil is specified.
Complies with the following specifications:
API GL4 and GL5
ZF TE-ML-02
ZF TE-ML-05
All 5 bottles are new and unopened.
I am asking £5 for each 1 litre bottle or £20 for all five.
This is expensive oil.

MILLERS DIESEL POWER ECOMAX – DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVE – 5 LITRE TIN
I have three of these 5-litre cans, which are now surplus to requirements, due to greatly-reduced diesel mileage since my retirement.
The cans are sealed and unopened.
I am offering these at a bargain price of £60 per can.
I will give you a receipt if you are in the trade.
The 500m-litre dosing bottles usually retail at about £14 – Check it out.
This is first-class stuff ...... I have used it in my MB diesel saloons and estate cars for years and a number of MB-owners I know swear by it.

The notes below are from the manufacturer’s own sales publicity:
Application
For use in all diesel vehicles including Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI compliant engines with or without DPF. By addition to fuel in the ratio 1 part to 1000 parts (1ml/l). May also be used at double strength for additional performance.
User Benefits
Fuel treatment suitable for all diesel engines providing a tangible improvement in vehicle performance and enhanced fuel economy.

• - Increases Cetane rating of diesel by 4 numbers. Engine smoothness, noise reduction and fuel savings confirmed by users.
    - Improved combustion and engine cleanliness drastically reduces emissions of hydrocarbons (HC), carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide.
    - Improved throttle response at lower revs designed to offer the best of both power and economy.
    - Enhanced detergency package and lubricity enhancers provide a quicker clean up, prolonged injector cleanliness, fuel system component wear protection and corrosion control.
    - Ideal for use as a pre test clean up treatment
    - Improved fuel combustion reduces particulates, reducing the risk of DPF blockage and costly repairs.

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – DEXRON III - TWO PART-USED 5-LITRE CONTAINERS OF MORRIS LIQUIMATIC - SUPER ATF (DEXRON III)
    I bought this ATF for the auto transmissions in Mercedes W210 E300 Turbo Diesel cars which I used to run --- Auto-transmission Mercedes Benz type 722.608.
    I also used it in the auto-transmissions for Mercedes type W126 cars
    There are two 5-litre bottles ... one is about 50% full ... the other is about 95% full.
    There is about 7 litres in total.
    The ATF is new, clean and completely-uncontaminated.
    This ATF is suitable for automatic transmissions and some power-steering systems where any of the following specifications are required:
    Mercedes Benz: MB 236.9
    General Motors: Dexron III
    Ford Mercon: M2C-138CJ and M2C-166H
    Also: ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/04D/09/11B/14A/17C
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This ATF is now surplus to requirements as my current car used a different type of ATF.
    I am asking £10
  • DSC01004.jpg DSC01272.jpg DSC01277.jpg DSC01291.jpg

The TRX gearbox oil is now sold.
Millers Diesel Power Ecomax reduced to £50 per 5 litre tin.
Bargain !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom