FOR SALE: As new unlocked iPhone 5C 8GB (White)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 911 Turbo S, 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Polestar Optimised
iPhone 5C 8GB in white - factory unlocked

I bought this on 21st January from the Apple Store in Regent Street for £319. As with all phones purchased directly from Apple this device is fully unlocked for use on all mobile networks. Naturally, I will include a printed copy of the receipt that was emailed to me when I purchased the phone.

Warranty cover until 23 February 2016

Looking for £220 delivered within the UK, for an as new iPhone 5C.

Why is this for sale?
I bought this phone to test and demo some iOS apps that were developed for us. This has never been used as a phone, in fact it has never even left my office!

As such this 5C is in excellent condition and is as close to new as you will find. Although the adhesive screen protectors have been removed, there is not a single mark on the screen or rear casing.

Comes complete with original box and with unused earphones and lightning charger.

Happy to deliver using Royal Mail Special delivery and payment to be made by PayPal (with you covering the fees) or Bank Transfer.

Alternatively can arrange to exchange in person for cash (near Uxbridge evenings and weekends) and also can do Central London (Marylebone / Baker St) by appointment during the week.

Any questions please ask...

SOLD awaiting collection :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom