For Sale: Brand New Motorola RAZR 2 V8 Unlocked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rose Chap

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus GS450h
I have for sale a brand spanking new, unlocked (not tied to any one network), Motorola RAZR 2 V8.

v8one.jpg

Summary of features
  • An ultra-slim design makes this the thinnest RAZR yet at 11.9mm.
  • The reflective vacuumized metal and hardened glass front catches light and creates visual intrigue.
  • The 2" external color display is our largest ever and features interactive soft keys for music with a vibrational response.
  • Windows Media™ Player 11 lets you access over 200 online music stores worldwide including favorites such as MTV Urge, Yahoo and Napster.
  • A 2MP camera with 8X digital zoom takes high quality pictures and provides up to 2 hours of video capture and playback.
  • High-speed web access1 with content that's intelligently sized to fit your screen, there's no need for horizontal scrolling.
  • Music player includes stereo micro-USB headset and a compatible Bluetooth® enabled headset.
  • 512MB of on-board shared memory with a storage capacity of up to 200 songs.
  • Opera 8.5 Browser provides a full HTML browsing experience.1
  • High Speed USB 2.0 gives you fast data transfers.
  • Large, external 2" QVGA display 320x240 resolution provides vibrant viewing.
  • MotoSync™ makes it easy to organize your corporate phonebook, calendar and emails.
  • Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology facilitates imaging, printing and peer-to-peer gaming.
  • CrystalTalk™ helps deliver crystal clear voice quality in noisy environments.
It really is brand new and still has all the plastic coverings for the screen attached etc.

It comes with...
  • The phone itself (brand new)
  • Brand new battery
  • UK mains charger
  • Micro USB lead
  • Instruction manual
  • CD ROM containing software
  • Soft cloth bag
  • Stereo headset and handsfree
This phone is unlocked for all networks and is free from provider customisation.

These are going for around £180 on eBay but since I'm a nice guy I'll offer it to the Mercedes community for £170 including delivery.

Reason for sale is that its an unwarranted insurance replacement to my current phone - my ultrabland Nokia Smartphone will do for me.

PM me if interested!

Thanks

RC

Last edited:
Now sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom