FOR SALE C43 amg interior

philsy2k

Car
C36 AMG
I bought this complete interior for £2000!! only a month ago but havnt put it in the car yet as i have lost interest in the car. You may think that is a hefty price but this is out of a year 2000 C43 amg with orthopeadic, electric, heated, lumber support and i have all the equiptment and harness labelled to wire it in a car without electric anything, it comes with carpet, shelf ,speakers,dashboard, centre console,armrest,door cards etc,etc basically my interior is blue so i needed everything black so i needed the whole interior.
Open to sensible offers.

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
Phil

Do you have any pictures to tempt us ? Are you willing to sell any parts separately, or do you intend to sell it as a full interior ?

S.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Is the rear seat the split folding one?

Otherwise, will you split as Sym says?

EDIT: Does dash include the clocks?

Last edited:

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
Is it for the estate or the saloon ?

Thats a more important point dudes for you !

OP
OP
philsy2k

philsy2k

Car
C36 AMG
interior

I will get some photos posted for tonight i just have to charge the camera and take some pictures.
The rear seat is split folding and i believe it is out of a saloon but i am going to ring the yard and check. The clocks are the only bit of interior i didnt get.
As for splitting the interior i would rather sell complete because whats left over will be no good on its own but if you can e-mail me what you want and how much you would pay then i would consider it if its worth it. I can only say no.
Cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom