For sale: Cls w219 diffuser for 63/55 amg body kits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

braderz

Car
Mercedes CLS
Morning all,

Looking to sell my CLS diffuser I have recently purchased. Looking to sell as it turns out one of my pipes is to high and therefore would be touching the diffuser. Not the best idea with how warm the pipes get. I have drilled some primary holes in the bottom of the diffuser but other than that hasnt been used. Ordered from ebay and willing to take a slight hit to a forum member given that I had to pay duty etc when ordering.

£190.

Attachments

• 085_zpsec338347.jpg
    085_zpsec338347.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 86
Hi Braderz, may I ask who the seller was on eBay? Reason being, have bought one myself and wasn't the best fit, so was on the hunt for another.

Do you have a photo of the actual piece rather than the eBay shot above?

Hi Braderz, may I ask who the seller was on eBay? Reason being, have bought one myself and wasn't the best fit, so was on the hunt for another.

Hi there, was one of the Tawain ones from carbonfounder. Fitment is fine if you adjust the pipes as in the attached photo. I guess you may already have this one since it appears to be the only thing reasonably priced on the market.

Will this fit a CLS 55? Any modifications required or straight fit?
And are you based in UK?
cheers

Will this fit a CLS 55? Any modifications required or straight fit?
And are you based in UK?
cheers

Hi there,
Will certainly fit the 55 as long as you have the amg body kit which all of the do as standard.
No modifications required just screws onto of the plastic vallence at the back of the car. In the uk so no duty and fast postage if interested I can drop you my number and exchange PayPal details.

Many thanks.

Hi there, was one of the Tawain ones from carbonfounder. Fitment is fine if you adjust the pipes as in the attached photo. I guess you may already have this one since it appears to be the only thing reasonably priced on the market.

Thanks for getting back to me. It IS indeed the exact one from the same seller. TBH the fitment isn't all that good. Looks ok when you offer it up but once fitted there is a slight gap around the lower section on either side of the exhaust. The whole thing sits proud too which doesn't help.:fail

The diffuser does cover quite a bit of the tail pipes once fitted and I am assuming this is why you are advising 'adjusting' them? :dk:

For all the above reasons, I removed mine!

Thanks for getting back to me. It IS indeed the exact one from the same seller. TBH the fitment isn't all that good. Looks ok when you offer it up but once fitted there is a slight gap around the lower section on either side of the exhaust. The whole thing sits proud too which doesn't help.:fail

The diffuser does cover quite a bit of the tail pipes once fitted and I am assuming this is why you are advising 'adjusting' them? :dk:

For all the above reasons, I removed mine!

The fitment is ok and given its the only thing on the market other than spending silly £££ it certainly does the job. The attached picture is the exact diffuser and I would say fitment is pretty good on that one he has let the pipes out slightly so the diffuser doesn't cover the pipes. The only problem with mine and the reason i'm not intalling is that my right pipe is 0.5 inch higher than the left and therefore will have contact with it :mad:

The only problem with mine and the reason i'm not intalling is that my right pipe is 0.5 inch higher than the left and therefore will have contact with it :mad:

So why don't you 'adjust' your pipes, as you describe in one of your earlier posts? So you would be able to fit it, and no need to sell making a loss :thumb:

Inbox me your last price?

cheers

Hi mate, let me know the tracking number? I tried to text you but no luck cheers

Hi Braderz, is the diffuser still for sale? New to the forum so not able to PM you.

Thanks

Hi Braderz, is the diffuser still for sale? New to the forum so not able to PM you.

Thanks

Hi there,

Haven't had to chance to put it on ebay yet. Drop me a text on 07958916090 if your interested.

Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom