For sale Fujitsu Siemens ST4110P Tablet PC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

para alpha

Car
C180 ESPRIT (w202)
I have for sale a Fujitsu Siemens ST4110P Tablet PC for spares or repair. It will come with Windows 2000 pro installed. It has a passive screen, this meant it will, when working correctly only work with a pen and NOT a finger. It will have a fresh install of Windows 2000 Pro before pick up/sending.

It has a Intel P3-M 800MHz, 10.4" TFT, 256MB memory, 6gb HDD, WIFI, DVD ROM. Docking station & Charger.

Now the bad bits..

There is a scratch on the screen but nothing to bad that stops the screen from operating, It was like this when I bought it.
I Had this for a good while and was working grate, But due to a HDD failure I had to replace the HDD with one I had hanging about. The problem is that, It's very difficult to get the touch screen working as it's a pain to get the drivers installed correctly. It also has an after market pen. As I said it will work as it is but only as a desktop. If you want have a go at installing the Drivers and get the touch screen working that's up to you... I no longer have the time to put into it to fix it. So I'm marking this as spares or repair.
When I bought this I didn't get much change from £300. I would prefer pick up but I would be willing to pack it up and arrange your own courier pick it up... Pictures up soon. I need this gone asap as I need to fund a new project...

Again, THE TOUCH SCREEN WILL WORK WHEN THE DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED CORRECTLY.

£70 ONO

PM or email if interested.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom