For Sale - Lexus LS400

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
I know that this will probably be of no interest to anyone on here, but maybe someone knows somebody who is looking for one?! Or maybe you just want to read my cringe-making description and awful pictures! :rolleyes:

Anyway, on ebay for a while - so get your bids in! :D

Lexus LS400

'tis still a cracking car, even if it doesn't come with a 3-pointed star! :p

S-class comfort for C-class money, with W124 reliability!

Cheers,

Will

Nice looking car. Hope you get the deal you want.

My future son in law is looking for a nice car but its to rich for him, wish you lots of luck selling it. It looks spotless. Very nice motor.

RichardM said:
Have you tried the Lexus forums Will?

Hi Richard,

Well - sort of!

I *hinted* at the idea of me considering parting with this car, and my post was deleted in a matter of hours!

Apparantly, they classed it as an advert, and you have to become a 'Gold' member for advertising privileges!

Oh well - their loss. However if someone else fancied pointing out a 'link' to the ebay auction for me ;) (as many people seem to do!), then that would be greatly appreciated! (Please could somebody post that in the LS400/430 section?!?) :D :bannana:

Cheers,

Will

Last edited:
Ta very much Richard! :D :bannana:

Be interesting to see what other comments I get!

Cheers,

Will

Thanks for all the help/comments/advice etc guys, but I have now sold the car for a price that both I (and the new owner-to-be) are very happy with! :)

A retired ex-Toyota mechanic came and looked at it (the first person to view the car!).

He was full of expletives, and could not believe that it was 10 years old.

If I am honest, I think that I will miss the car. It is without a doubt the cleanest, most reliable and best condition car I have ever owned.

But as with most things in life, you have to move on. I now have more time and effort to put into finishing off the few jobs I want to do on the Merc!

Now it's Jimmy's turn to get the deal that he wants for his SEL!

Ebay good-luck fingers crossed for you mate! :D

Cheers,

Will

Re-listed due to a timewaster with champagne eyes and lemonade pockets! :crazy:

Lexus LS400

Hoping for a hassle free sale this time! :)

Cheers,

Will

If i hadn't bought the Civic as a second car this would have been ideal.
Anyway the new GS coming out next year or a used LS430 may be my next main car if the ML 7 seater dissapoints.

Now Sold! :bannana:

Cheers,

Will

Nice to hear that Will. You fretted over nothing...Good cars sell. :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom