For Sale: Mercedes 190e 2.3 16v Cosworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CrysAk

Mercedes 190e 2.3 16v Cosworth

Reason For Sale
This is my pride and joy, my daily drive for the past year and my project car the year before, however, the chance arose to own my childhood dream car (a highly modified and tastefully styled R33 GTST). And as such I'm stuck with 2 cars... I did originally plan to keep both cars, however the Mercedes now sits covered up in a garage 99% of its life, only seeing the open road for classic and retro car shows and as such I have decided it would be better suited putting a smile on someone else's face and being used for what it was built for... to be driven... That and I wouldn't mind the cash!

So here she is the "Original" Mercedes 190e Cosworth finished in the more sought after colour with again the more sought after manual "Dog Leg" gearbox, Recaro Full Black Leather Interior, Assisted Slip Differential along with modern niceties such as Cat 1 Alarm/Immobiliser, Central Locking, Full Sound Deadening, ABS, Power Steering, Electric Windows and Sun Roof etc etc, the specs are below
also, regardless if you purchase this car or not, if you do find yourself buying another 190 please visit the Mercedes 190 Owners Club at Mercedes 190e the people there are extremely active and friendly and there is a wealth of knowledge available for whenever things don't go so smoothly.

Contact
Name : Chris
Email: [email protected]

Important Specs
Price : £6995 ono
Year : 1988 E Reg
Miles: 136,000
Road Tax: 6 Months
MOT: 12 Months (no advisories)
Engine: 2.3litre 16valve Cosworth producing 185bhp
Colour : Original Mercedes Black Pearl
Transmission : Manual - Dog Leg Gearbox
Security: Thatcham Category 1 Approved - Clifford G5 Alarm and Immobiliser with Proximity Detection and Full Closure

Condition
Exterior : Excellent - Full Restoration, Rust Removal, New Panels, Full Respray in Original Colour with Professional Flat Polished Finish (images available on request)
Interior: Excellent - Recaro Full Black Leather, No Tears with Minimal Wear, Door Cards Repaired with no Peeling
Engine: Good - Well Maintained and Serviced (Not Cleaned)

Additional Specs
Breaking : Anti Lock Braking System (ABS)
Differential : Assisted Slip (ASD)
Suspension : Self Levelling Hydraulic (SLS), Lowered 60mm Front, 40mm Rear
Steering : Power Steering
Intake: K&N Induction Kit (Original Air Box/Filter Available to Fit on Request)
Wheels : 17"x8j Oz Opera (Original 15" Mercedes Cosworth Wheels Available to Fit on Request)
Tyres: Goodyear Eagle F1
Interior : Recaro Full Black Leather
Locking: Remote Central Locking
In Car Entertainment: Radio Cassette Player (not hooked up)
Windows: Front and Rear Electric Windows with Full Closure Roll Up on Key Fob
Sun Roof: Electric Slide and Tilt
Sound Deadening: Full Dynamat Extreme Sound Deadening

Modifications
Exterior: Subtle Colour Coding of Door mirrors, Handles and Body Kit, Faded Plastics Renewed and Grey Plastics Painted Black (Inside of Headlights), 17" Alloy Wheels to Compliment Body Kit, De-Badged Boot (190e / 2.3_16)
Interior: Door Car "Peeling" Fix, Floor Mats, Sound Deadning, Custom Rear Parcel Shelf finished in Black Alcantera (original available on request)
Electric: Full Window Roll Ups, Osram Night Breaker Headlight Bulbs
Engine : K&N Induction Kit (Original Air Box/Filter Available to Fit on Request)
Suspension: Lowered 60mm Front, 40mm Rear

frontbackside.jpg

interior.jpg

doorcards.jpg

wheels.jpg

angles.jpg

price drop now £5995ono
after comparing to the rest of the market to be a little more competitive

bump, needs to be gone :( dont have the garage for long and dont want it sat outside

open to offers, truley immaculate 190, probably the best available at the moment

bump, now available with standard (as new) wheels + standard suspension + standard intake system

bump, need this gone before i keep talking myself into keeping it ... had to drive it to work this morning as the new motors playing up ... kinda wana keep it .. but just never gets used :( someone buy her!!

bump ... just serviced, fitting standard air box + checking/doing valve timing weekend after next

reduced £4995

new clutch
new rear ARB bushes + mounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom