For Sale - Rear load/boot cover/parcel shelf for ML270 W163

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edgejedi

Car
ML270 CDI, 2003 Update
Hi

This black parcel shelf came from my ML270 CDI auto which was a 2003 model. Its in good condition, but as you can see from the picture there are some scratches on the metal bar area - expected really with constant use - but the plastic cover is in excellent condition. (A marker pen could probably touch that up?). Shelf retracts back just fine, no problem.

Hard to take a picture of single handedly so please excuse the paint tins :dk:

£85 and £15 postage in the UK only please. Payment as a 'gift' through Paypal please (no fees) or by direct bank transfer.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

Any talkers folks? Black ones are hard to come by, I remember trying to source one myself....

Hi new to the MB Club, just bought a 2002 ML270 and looking for a parcel shelf in black, do you still have or is it gone?

Hi new to the MB Club, just bought a 2002 ML270 and looking for a parcel shelf in black, do you still have or is it gone?
Hi there and welcome on board..... yes I still have the shelf.... and some other bits spare too.... silver tow bar cover and bumper inserts...

Could you send me a private mail as I can't as new member, will you take £85 including delivery?..........bit short after buying the car!!.........I can then do a paypal, cheers

Email sent Howard, I'll check postage prices which seem to be getting more ridiculous these days. If you live reasonably near to me I can deliver.

Hi didn't get your e-mail, could you send again, I'm based in Liverpool, but out and about with work regularly, could meet at Scotch Corner?.....Monday morning 22nd Dec if you can make it about 10 am, let me know, cheers.

Hi Howard, I sent the email using the forum... I guess it didn't work... I could get to scotch corner for that no problem. My email is edgejedi88 at AOL dot com.

Sold! Cheers Howard, good to chat and meet you and have fun with the ML!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom