For Sale - Set of 18" Genuine AMG Styling II Staggered Alloy Wheels W210/E55/C43 etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
For Sale - Set of 4x AMG 18" Alloy Wheels.

These are known as 'Styling II' and are the classic Monoblock design as fitted to E55 AMG cars from the factory as well as being an option on other MB models of the era. Very expensive wheels - circa £2k for the rims alone from the dealer.

I have a set of four with the optional wider rears - 9J on the back and 8J for the fronts. Offsets are ET31 and ET35 from memory.

They have come straight of my recently sold facelift 210 estate.

They currently have tyres fitted - 235/40/18 on the front and 265/35/18 on the rear which is the correct size for W210 models. This is how they looked on the car:

They currently have typical minor kerb marks and some lacquer has discoloured on the polished lips. The centres are finished in the usual MB silver and are perfect.

The tyres are all legal but to be fair will need replacing at some point. Fronts are starting to wear on the edges, rears are okay - one was replaced 2k miles back (Hankook Ventus V12 and Avon ZZ3). IIRC there are some nicks in the rim protectors. All hold air perfectly and are balanced properly. No vibration or anything like that.

As the wheels stand I'll take £400 including the tyres. If they don't sell as they are for this amount, I'll remove the tyres and have them refurbished and they'll be advertised for more.

This is a great opportunity for someone to get themselves a set of proper factory AMG wheels for a great price with useable tyres included F.O.C. The staggered 18" wheels are getting rare now and fully refurbished I know I could sell these for around £600+

I'll try and get some fresh pics of the wheels tomorrow but this is a heads up for anyone who's been looking for a set of these wheels :thumb:

Thanks,

Will

Nice rims, at a good price. they'll fit a 129 if your et is correct.

Yep I've seen these fitted to R129s before - the ET is correct; ET31 and ET35 :)

Now sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom