FOR SALE - W124 230CE (Coupe)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hitt

Car
W164 ML320 CDI Edition 10
I'm rather reluctantly putting my 230CE up for sale.

Engine: 4 cylinder 2.3L (136 BHP)
Mileage: 178.5K
Colour: Smoke Silver
Interior: Black leather interior retrofitted from donor car (replaced worn interior cloth)
Bodywork and engine in great condition given the age of the car. There are a couple of very small rust spots beginning to peek through, but nothing significant.
Fitted with the fairly rare Carat Duchatelet rear spoiler.

This car was my daily driver for almost 10 years. Following the birth of my son I really needed to get myself a more practical car, but always put it off as the car just continued to give me faultless service. However, following an MOT failure due to a small area of rust near the rear axle and a sticky caliper I took that car off the road, put it in storage and replaced it with a 5 series . . . stop your booing ;)
I had hoped to spend some time to get he car back on the road, but it's been over a year and I know I'll end up leaving it sitting there forever. I'd rather the car went to a good home (yes I'm rather attached) so I'm looking for any reasonable offer from the community.

Just to add, I've made some subtle but (IMHO) nice enhancements over the years:
- Clear indicators
- Retrofitted auto dipping rear-view mirror
- Enhanced look front grille
- Eibach front springs improve stance and handling
- Replaced the cloth interior with MB original black leather

And for clarity the car inclues:
Electric sunroof, Electric windows, Air conditioning, CD player, Leather trim, Height adjustable driver's seat, Metallic paint, 15" Alloy Wheels, Spare wheel (Full), Power steering, Central locking

I'm willing to accept any reasonable offer on the car. The car is currently located in Shirley, South London.

Attachments

• SalePic.jpg
    SalePic.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom