For the sake of Art?/Nutcase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Artist has limbs pulled from Torso by fellow art-lover"

Fellow art lover Swiss Toni pulled the limbs of "Artist" McGowan from his torso.

"If I didn't do it, someone else would have. He should be glad to have been brutally murdered by someone so tallented as meself" Said Swiss.

:crazy:

Some people need to take up proper hobbies. Like stamps and trains and number-plates. Back to the good old days.

wallingd said:
Erm nice.

what a idiot. if i had my car keyed around that area i would visit his "gallery" and ask to see him personally :mad:

what is this guy on? Who does he think he is - other than David Blaine :crazy: I hope he gets prosecuted as he's admitted to committing the offences so what more is needed. He's using "art" as an excuse to be a vandal. Key his "art" and see how he likes it :mad:

I read about this earlier this morning ... and I'm afraid that I lost my temper, just a little bit. I sent him an email:

Mark McGowan:

You, sir, are an idiot and an arrogant, ignorant, selfish piece of sh*t. You are certainly not an artist.

Your latest wheeze is to "key" cars. I've had two of my cars keyed by similar scumbags to yourself who probably thought it was artistic. Each time, it cost over £1,000 to be resprayed. Is that artistic?

I really hope, and expect, the police to investigate you and hope that you end up serving time and having to reimburse the owners of the cars you have vandalised; it is not art!

Have you heard the phrase, "Do unto others"? Jesus, what a w*nker ...
Apologies for the language, but I was a little incensed ....

1177648.jpg

The idiot in question.

What a Class A **** ......

If it had been my car , and i now found out who it was , he'd be in for a visit from me and some 'friends', not the police, we could inform him of how he should be glad to be part of our 'creative process' as we mulled ideas around thinking of ways to make him pay.....

Its very hard to scratch cars with broken arms ....... ;)

People like him really make my blood boil.....

sorry for my dark side making an appearance.. :devil:

H

how artistic indeed. Sorry to disagree guys but i think it has merit. Shows how much emotion and interaction goes into the simple act of a drunk on a sat night.

As you can tell i am into my art, and am an artist as well....my next piece of work will be to collect as many car ariels as i can rip off of cars on my road as an artistic protest against 'shock jocks' on our radio waves.

Once tis is done i will complete my exhibition (entitled 'things w@nkers do for attention, under the banner of art because they have never kissed a girl') with my prize work - '100 knicked stereos sitting on a wall'

hope you can all attend....?

SportsCoupeRich said:
how artistic indeed. Sorry to disagree guys but i think it has merit. Shows how much emotion and interaction goes into the simple act of a drunk on a sat night.

As you can tell i am into my art, and am an artist as well....my next piece of work will be to collect as many car ariels as i can rip off of cars on my road as an artistic protest against 'shock jocks' on our radio waves.

Once tis is done i will complete my exhibition (entitled 'things w@nkers do for attention, under the banner of art because they have never kissed a girl') with my prize work - '100 knicked stereos sitting on a wall'

hope you can all attend....?

A Man of Taste and Discernment!
The rest of yous is philistines :rolleyes:

:D Artists like these really annoy me,in Manchester over Christmas just coming out of the restaurant.turned round and when ahhh ehhhh ...man stud in front of me looking like Dracula on a bad night did a kind of Jack Douglas (carry on films) followed by F*** ME :eek: as I was really shocked as I turned round...he then said I was RUDE as he was a artist who was expressing himself..I asked him if it would have been more rude of me to ignore him and not get the reaction he was obviously looking for..he told me I was a capitalist pig (old hat ) I ,listened then told him and his mates who all looked ill to go away in jerky movements,or my capitalist tendences would deprive them of oxygen :D

It would seem that it is a hoax

idiot who can't get a job said:
"I never keyed any cars – it was just an art project that has gone horribly wrong. The whole thing has been a nightmare.

"All I wanted to do was highlight the plight of people who have had their cars scratched, which has somehow spiralled out of control. I’m very, very, very sorry.

"My family and friends have shunned me, I’m worried Camberwell police are going to bang me up for every car crime and that no other gallery will exhibit my stuff.

"Someone rang into a radio show and said they wanted to rip my head off. I’m a scapegoat. But at least I’ve shown people do care about car crime."
Somehow, I don't believe he is as sorry as he had said. What a tosser. :rolleyes:

Coming soon to your neighbourhood ... cars that have been "artfully" vandalised.

Prats wasting newspaper column-inches/centimeters (!) that could be used for slightly more pressing world issues.

Should be introduced to the "Art of Castration" IMO

Anyone see the Metro this morning? Seems the whole thing was a wind up. He didn't key the cars, he made the story up. Either way, he's still a 24 carat tw*t....

Maybe we should "make up" keying his car.

"Oh dear I "accidentally" really did it..."

Lmao ;).

DaveHumour™=ON

http://clublet.com/c/c/house?page=MarkMcGowan

Hes off again... anyone near the Gerkin?

10am at the Gherkin, 30 St. Mary Axe, London Friday 16th June 2006

MAN TO ROLL HEAD OVER HEALS FOR 40 MILES IN PROTEST AGAINST RECYCLING

(hes saying re-use, not re-cycle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom