For the shooters amongst us...

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice, and I would park it in Bruton Street, if it wasn't for the ULEZ toll and the Westminster Diesel Parking Surcharge.

The finishing on that headlining is somewhat shoddy.

IIRC they did a lovely green Holland and Holland for the P38, that looked classy, this just looks chavvy

An old neighbour of mine (not age wise, but previous house!) wanted to get a range rover type car, but she was only short and liked to wear quite tight skirts. Anyways, the way she worked out what one to buy was how easy it was to get in and out of wearing a tight skirt :eek:

An old neighbour of mine (not age wise, but previous house!) wanted to get a range rover type car, but she was only short and liked to wear quite tight skirts. Anyways, the way she worked out what one to buy was how easy it was to get in and out of wearing a tight skirt :eek:

:ttiuwp

Holland & Holland? So it's a Shooting Brake then...

There's a "lady" fellow school runner Cayenne driver that I see everyday who swaps her bunny slippers for 4 inch heels at the School gates ! Will post a thread one day about her foul mouthed brain dead obnoxious antics.

Not sure if anyone spotted the previous owner -
one of the richest men in Scotland? (Or at least when the car was new!)

Fair chance it could have been taken ‘off road’ and/or a shoot of some kind... ;)

Cars like these always have interesting pasts :cool:

I believe he's more into his golf than hunting, judging by some of the articles published.

Range Rovers are great.
I've had mine almost 6 years and have spent little on it.
A very reliable, supercharged armchair on wheels. :cool:
:ttiuwp

Can only find one pic in my post image album!

Here she is.

1596768031137.png

A special thanks to SPX who helped me along the way with purchasing ideas.
I didn't even know anything about the specs when I first hit on the idea of getting one.

Almost 6 years since purchasing, it took me over three months to find this car and my patience has paid off.

A lovely, go-anywhere comfort-mobile with adequate performance and feel good factor.
I prefer the non-blacked out windows. Looks a little more classy IMHO.

I have never even thought about changing it.
On several occasions, I have done a circa 500 mile trip in a day and could have gone around again.

It really is a great car. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom