for the super-rich supergeeks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Didn't MB also offer air conditioning and double glazing first too, or am I imagining this? :eek:

I believe the double glazing was a joint first with BMW who fitted it to the 7 series that was launched at the same time as the relevant S class.

Surely one of them must have been 5 minutes quicker at launching it or something ;)

hmm , those cars are hardly for the super rich and all jap cars :S who writes this nonsense

fuzzer said:
hmm , those cars are hardly for the super rich and all jap cars :S who writes this nonsense

Dont think he means you Francis, though I could probably get a couple of those on tick!!!!!!

Excellent I'M SUPER RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJH said:
I believe the double glazing was a joint first with BMW who fitted it to the 7 series that was launched at the same time as the relevant S class.

a mate has a & series (735i) R reg - it doesnt have DG (or WM, CH GSOH... :p)

Mike ML said:
Dont think he means you Francis, though I could probably get a couple of those on tick!!!!!!
Well that's a relief! If that's nonsense I wish I was clever enough to get paid for writing it ;)

Mike ML said:
Excellent I'M SUPER RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich is a state of mind isn't it? Me, I'm just a fifty-bob millionaire - but at least a happy one :D

I'm a rupee billionaire.....so there :rolleyes:

reminds me of something Clarkson once wrote ' If you had one lira for every hydrogen atom in the Atlantic ocean, you would have just enough to buy a double quilt from M&S '

Howard said:
I'm a rupee billionaire
Hmmm ... I therefore estimate your net worth at £13,333,333.33

Forget the cuppa - order up the 1844 Chateau Petrus for my impending visit will you dear boy?

fwb44 said:
Hmmm ... I therefore estimate your net worth at £13,333,333.33

Forget the cuppa - order up the 1844 Chateau Petrus for my impending visit will you dear boy?

No , only £ 12,717,627

Ok, maybe not !!! LOL

oops , didnt mean it like it came out :eek:

just wondered who thought super rich geeks bought 30k cars :S

Hey I agree with the write-up, dont go an ruin my new found 'wealthdom.....'

fuzzer said:
just wondered who thought super rich geeks bought 30k cars
A: super-rich geeks who want to stay super-rich (and they probably lease the cars anyway...and claim against their super-tax for them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom