For those who have kids answer me this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maha

Car
Suzuki Alto
Hi All,

For people with kids answer me this one question. Why do they love watching videos of people opening surprise eggs??? They are addictied to those videos?

I hate that Stumpy bloke :doh:

My wee one is glued to that ****, It's beyond me but now she's started wanting some of those eggs when we go out.

she gets the kinder surprise egg's but now it's kinder joy, frozen, minnie and all that other ****!!!

My wee one is glued to that ****, It's beyond me but now she's started wanting some of those eggs when we go out.

she gets the kinder surprise egg's but now it's kinder joy, frozen, minnie and all that other ****!!!

Mine is the same, I just make my own ones now because the prizes in it are so rubbish. People make so much on these videos i dont get why the kids like it.

I hate that Stumpy bloke :doh:

The most annoying is the Engineer Family he says in the video i wanted to be an Engineer cos i love transformers. Man i am so sad i know what he says in the video.

The most annoying is the Engineer Family he says in the video i wanted to be an Engineer cos i love transformers. Man i am so sad i know what he says in the video.

I do like the engineering that goes in to a modern transformer toy though. Certainly consider them some of the coolest toys in the house, very clever.

I used to think Mr Tumble was bad :doh:

Hi All,

For people with kids answer me this one question. Why do they love watching videos of people opening surprise eggs??? They are addictied to those videos?

Make the most of it soon it will be scratch cards and William hill on the mobile:D

Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom