For us that have been stuck in a stationary que on the motorway.

rascalmaster

MB Enthusiast
Car
Brabus D5 (E280 CDI) Avantgarde, E280 CDI Sport Estate, E320 Avantgarde now sold
did notice how he picks his targets though lol... not that I could call him chicken; I wouldn't dare wander around sticking a camera in people's faces n trying to make them look silly... might end up with a bloody nose!

sarangimaster

Car
S500 W140
did notice how he picks his targets though lol... not that I could call him chicken; I wouldn't dare wander around sticking a camera in people's faces n trying to make them look silly... might end up with a bloody nose!

I second that :)

Colin_b

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250CDI (C320CDI & SLK350, Sold) & the Trusty Citigo
Bit selective about the law, I feel. Perhaps 'no pedestrians' is as flexible as 'no queueing on the emergency lane':)

MD5

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
wme451 a124 r129 s211 r230 w251
Give the man a medal. Probably a more effective punishment than 10 points and a £1k fine.

MOCAŠ

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLK

To be fair, he acknowledged that he would probably end up getting punched.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
I am assuming that they have not been directed to use the hard shoulder by HATO or some road signage further back....

camerontyler

Car
C 220 CDI 51 Plate
it's gotta be someone on here seeing as it keeps getting taken down!

can someone PM me a working link please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom