Ford Focus 62 plate HELP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KoFidee

Car
Mercedes AMG W205 C CLASS W447 Sport 119 X350d A220 4 matic
My Son has locked his keys in his 62 plate zetec ford focus petrol
this morning and guess what he does not know where his spare key is
is there a way to get in electronically (fog light tail light short a wire trick)?
If anyone knows please pm me many thanks:(

brick?

otherwise an AA\RAC job?

found spare key

sure there is a way to short a wire to open central locking
I remember in Eire someone having it done to a transit van

found spare key

sure there is a way to short a wire to open central locking
I remember in Eire someone having it done to a transit van

If this is a method of bypassing locking systems on some cars then it is not very sensible to discuss it on a public forum.:doh:

If this is a method of bypassing locking systems on some cars then it is not very sensible to discuss it on a public forum.:doh:

Hence pm reply was required and no details were public:rolleyes:

My Son has locked his keys in his 62 plate zetec ford focus petrol
this morning and guess what he does not know where his spare key is
is there a way to get in electronically (fog light tail light short a wire trick)?
If anyone knows please pm me many thanks:(

Hence pm reply was required and no details were public:rolleyes:

You mentioned, twice, a possible method for opening a car by a process of shorting out wires. I think that constitutes placing information in a public forum.:wallbash:

You mentioned, twice, a possible method for opening a car by a process of shorting out wires. I think that constitutes placing information in a public forum.:wallbash:

I don't think "shorting out wires" is very specific... There's not many people about to go on a crime spree with that information... Really?

I don't think "shorting out wires" is very specific... There's not many people about to go on a crime spree with that information... Really?

Did I or anyone use the words "crime spree" ?

As for specifics, tail lights and fog lights were mentioned and whilst hardly a criminals guide to disabling alarms etc any information that may help or provide food for thought for car thieves is surely best kept off a public forum?

found spare key

As we are discussing criminal methods for resolving your son's problem, can you confirm whether your son broke into his own house at night, whilst his family was asleep upstairs, to obtain the spare key?

Or perhaps he used a fishing rod inserted through his letter box to hook the spare key off the hall table where he had left it?

It may have been easiest to wait for his wife to go shopping in the car (using the spare key) and then he could have jumped into the passenger seat when she came to a halt at the first set of traffic lights and forced her out of the car.

There are endless ways of criminally gaining access to your car if you are still in possession of the spare key.

I saw Steven Seagal do that in a film the other day ;)

Did I or anyone use the words "crime spree" ?

As for specifics, tail lights and fog lights were mentioned and whilst hardly a criminals guide to disabling alarms etc any information that may help or provide food for thought for car thieves is surely best kept off a public forum?

No, but you're saying that the discussion of breaking into cars shouldn't be discussed. And I agree with that in principle. However stating such basic actions hardly constitute a thiefs guide to TWOC, does it?

Am I allowed to say "break a window", or will that give theives ideas too?

Lets get a sense of proportion shall we. :D

No, but you're saying that the discussion of breaking into cars shouldn't be discussed. And I agree with that in principle. However stating such basic actions hardly constitute a thiefs guide to TWOC, does it?

Am I allowed to say "break a window", or will that give theives ideas too?

Lets get a sense of proportion shall we. :D

I am not saying that braking in to cars should not be discussed, my point, as you seem to agree is not to give out any information a thief may be able to make use of.

Your last line sums it up!:cool:

I am not saying that braking in to cars should not be discussed, my point, as you seem to agree is not to give out any information a thief may be able to make use of.

Your last line sums it up!:cool:

All good then! :D:cool:

The OPERATIVE word being Possibility Not Fact no exact method put in public domain just assumptions
'Don't you think the TWOKER would not already know the methods to gain entry already"

replies like this give negative impressions of members , to me posting such responses!
I AM not impressed one :wall bash: is taken in jest twice Tut
get real!!
Offended

It was so fun reading all the posts in this thread.

I wonder how many of you wrote a letter to TopGear directors after they did an episode with a Nova?

I really don't think someone would read a "how to get into a locked car" post and decide to dash off on a new hobby!!

As I recall there are any number of ways that have been talked about in pubs, internet and so on for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom