Forget expensive detailing, quickest way to clean a CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lol. Love it

First video available to view at the end of watching it the CLS video... Watch it. That is all.

Well his pet goldfish will feel at home!!!

bciV8.jpg

I did not like this being done to that car.

My guess is that Berlusconi saw the second video and sent his CLS along hoping it would get the same treatment. Then forgot to pay the bill.

Just wait for all of the ECU to stop working and oh my engine will not start ?

Words fail me!

Either a f***wit or he's got too much money to spend, just like the Russian's I saw this year in Greece trying to pay for a Coke in a taverna with a 500 Euro note.

Just wait for all of the ECU to stop working and oh my engine will not start ?

Yeah, and good luck with anything else working at all.

Words fail me also.

I guess this is why the Darwin awards were invented.

I wouldn't use a pressure cleaner on the bodywork, let along what that guy did. OMG! :eek:

lol. Love it

First video available to view at the end of watching it the CLS video... Watch it. That is all.

I take it the hosepipe ban has been lifted then :D

I have employed staff from this part of the world who had worked in car washes over here, I have never run so fast to stop them jet washing mats and inside doors electric sockets light fittings carpets,its all the same to many of our EE friends.

Never take your car for a full valet to a car wash unless you see the same staff for a year, wash and go IMO

He's probably some mafia boss who had someone killed in the back of his car, trying to clean away the evidence.....

Good luck with the warranty claim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom