Former BMW nut

hairless wonder

Car
w203 320
Hello all

My name is Gavin and I have just purchased a 2001 C320 Avantgarde. It was up for peanuts so thought I would dive in and give it a go. I have had two W163`s in the past, both petrol and diesel, and both bought for the wife as I was into BMW`s.

So far I am pleased with the 320 and am now starting to tidy her up a little and hope this forum will give me the confidence to tackle most of the work myself.

I live in Farnborough, Hampshire , so anyone close by?

Thanks

hairless wonder

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
Welcome aboard. :thumb:

A fair number of members are in and around Hampshire.

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
Hello there. Welcome to our world.

Hope to see you around.

Ant.

BiteUK

Car
Mercedes E63 S AMG
Hey Hairless,

I was into BM's too (E46 330ci & E92 335i), but getting older and maybe wiser have gone the route to Mercedes ownership again, which I personally find so much more of a comfortable ride and no need to avoid poor roads surfaces, by swerving all over the place!

Chris

OP
OP
H

hairless wonder

Car
w203 320
Hey Hairless,

I was into BM's too (E46 330ci & E92 335i), but getting older and maybe wiser have gone the route to Mercedes ownership again, which I personally find so much more of a comfortable ride and no need to avoid poor roads surfaces, by swerving all over the place!

Chris
You got a point there, definately more luxurious and smoother ride. I think I still need a beemer though.... just to take out and thrash now and then :D

What merc do you have at the moment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom