Formula 1...2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
McHonda's 6th & 7th???

Yaba-Daba-Dooooooooooooo

(Sadly it will not last :doh:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The practice sessions were not very telling as there was too much rain. Even with ROS putting his car in the wall, the other drivers could not really capitalise as the weather prevented them from doing so.

Tomorrow's running should give a better idea of the pecking order

The practice sessions were not very telling as there was too much rain. Even with ROS putting his car in the wall, the other drivers could not really capitalise as the weather prevented them from doing so.

Tomorrow's running should give a better idea of the pecking order

Damn!!! :wallbash:

I'm looking forward to bingo bongo qualifying in the morning.

90 seconds up = two fat ladies. Rosberg out. Or something along those lines.

Honda engine man not happy and already talking about next year, so 2017 it is then....

I was watching P1 and P2 on Sky today (it wasn't a busy day in the office).

Anthony Davidson bumped into the Honda guy responsible for the engine and it happened to be the engineer he worked with when he was test driver at BAR Honda.

He asked how the engine was going and his face dropped and he said "it looks good for next year".

I switched off at that point.

On a slight side-note, Red Bull have confirmed a partnership with Aston Martin to produce a Hyper Road Car which will be designed by Adrian Newey. Should be interesting.

As much as I support Lewis, his constant playing with his phone in the Press Conference was very unprofessional imo.

On a slight side-note, Red Bull have confirmed a partnership with Aston Martin to produce a Hyper Road Car which will be designed by Adrian Newey. Should be interesting.

Very interesting especially as Aston Martin have committed to using the Mercedes 4.0 biturbo engine in their future cars.

Just finished watching the qualifying.

Didn't think much of the new format with the 90 second thing! Listening to Martin Brundle on Sky, he was less than impressed. Self destruct button again for F1.

Mercedes looking totally dominant again. The looks on the Ferrari faces when Hamilton went quickest in Q2 was interesting and listening to Vettel trying to talk it up in the press conference as well.....he knows he has a mountain to climb.

Personally I'd like to see Verstappen in one of the top 2 teams, that might shake it up a bit.

Let's see what the race brings tomorrow.

Watched qualifying it was a non event,F1 were crazy to scrap the old way,there was zero excitement ,and from the qualifying times it is all over before it has started,only 4 cars anywhere near Mercedes,and they will have to improve a lot to have a chance of a podium,I predict that F1 will change the qualifying before the next race it was a disaster.

Well that was utter crap.

Mercedes win constructors and drivers title again by just over half way through the season. No need to watch any races it's a foregone conclusion as current development restrictions determine none of the teams have any chance of catching them

Roll on 2017.

I've been a fan of F1 since the 70's but it's shot itself in the foot big time and needs a shake up now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom