Formula 1, Moto GP, WSB, 2021 Season

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don’t understand why anybody tries to deny the blatantly obvious. Ridiculous.

Can’t see Ferrari or Mick Schumacher being impressed with those Russian colours.

If Seb needs a name for his new car he could ask those back in the Aston Martin road car factory. They are good at naming stuff . They have a robot adhesive applicator that glues the bonnet lid to it's frame.

They have named it ....wait for it....

James Bond ...James BOND ! Gedditt ? Fictional character James Bond drove an Aston Martin and the robot bonds the two parts of the car together by Applying a bead of adhesive , so the wag's in the factory.......

Oh forget it ... I'll get my coat

Just my twopennyworth whilst contemplating a new season ... 🤔

I really do not see who is clearly the next Lewis ... in fact forget Lewis, lets say next world champion.

1/ ver = good in a go kart very aggressive in F1 car, but lacks finesse. Will he get a decent car this year or get a chance in a Merc in the future.
2/ rus = clearly capable in the right car, but lacks experience and maybe that aggression thats needed to get past. Will he get a decent car this year or get a chance in a Merc in the future.
3/ lec = clearly capable, but silly mistakes when pushing and several unforced errors on overtakes. Commited to Ferrari
4/ bot = great team player, but has he got what it takes, we may never know as he probably won't get to drive the merc without ham in the line up.
5/ per = lot of experience, intelligent driver, but can get ragged when pushed and take out team mates.
6/ sai, ric good drivers, but have they missed their chance to shine.
7/ alo = huge experience, great skills, but not best team player and getting old/slow ( we will see )
8/ lots of known unknowns meaning midfield will be where the real competition is likely to be, lots to prove for shu, maz etc

Will the differences in the cars be the thing that decides, as is often levelled at Lewis ie. its because he's in the best car, so it will follow for all drivers.

just my twopennyworth whilst contemplating a new season ... 🤔

Last edited:
The red (and green) SF21

skysports-ferrari-2021-car_5299702.jpg

We’re hoping to get to Spa this year, tho ‘hope’ definitely doing the heavy lifting there. Will be good to see Seb in a car he can influence more, but my money is on Lewis and his single-minded work ethic...

We’re hoping to get to Spa this year, tho ‘hope’ definitely doing the heavy lifting there. Will be good to see Seb in a car he can influence more, but my money is on Lewis and his single-minded work ethic...
Seb needs to demonstrate that he has what it takes to develop the car lead the team.

Oh and I forgot, Drive to Survive S3 starts on the 19th!
Until last night I had no idea that Drive to Survive even existed. I was idly Netflix hopping when I came across it and thought I’d give it a go for half an hour before going to bed. Two hours later ... What a fascinating show. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom