Forthcoming purchase of SL350 or SL400 - 2013 What should I look out for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Depends on what route you are taking. There’s a Morrisons in both Fort William and Inverness. Fill up on the way north and that should see you through a good few miles.
Going up the West coast so it will be Fort William

Cheers

Weather forecast is good, makes all the difference. We were slightly further north at Gair Loch a few weeks back. Overlooking Loch Maree

View attachment 113563
Staying in Lochcarron, will be going over to Applecross and up to Gair loch, hope the weather is as good as it looks there.

Do visit Plockton - beautiful fishing village with a craft brewery for a delicious pint. We'll be there later in June
Managed to get to Plockton and had a lovely day, probably the best weather we had all week and as you say the beer was good.

I think I saw you as well, we were heading home south via Fort Augustus, you were heading North, does your reg start with C3 by any chance?

Managed to get to Plockton and had a lovely day, probably the best weather we had all week and as you say the beer was good.

I think I saw you as well, we were heading home south via Fort Augustus, you were heading North, does your reg start with C3 by any chance?
Glad you had a good day there! No it was not me, we were in Plockton from 25th to 27th. We did the NC 500 for the third time but took a side trip to Orkney for a couple of nights. We had not included Applecross in the past but did that too. I hope to post some dashcam pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom