Forthcoming Venture

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Pammy, Kinky and myself are thinking of holding a P.A.P. Celebration in October this year. We have discussed this amongst ourselves and invisage the following formula.

A whole weekend away at a Hotel. (Hilton)
A Sat Morning form of vehicular entertainment.
A Black Tie Dinner complete with Guest Speaker.
Whatever the members would wish, open to debate.

Now at the risk of being flamed, shot down and generally given a hard time, would other members and their partners wish to join us (children welcome) This event is going to happen irrespective of total numbers. Plans have been made, venues chosen (although not fixed or firm), dialog with hotel management is booked, but an idea of how many interested people would be usefull prior to my costing excersize. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Pammy Appreciation Party was the original meaning of the acronim but others have been formed to keep it non gender specific like Power And Presence or something like that.

Last edited:
Perhaps . . . . Always a Possibility !!!

;)

S.

PAP - you know, that thing your horn does when you press it :D sorry, it's the gin talking :crazy: It was going to be a Party At Pammy's, but the sprogs said not a chance :rolleyes: , so an alternative where they could avoid all forms of embarrassment had to be determined hence Pistons and Partying :D which will involve Petrol And People, translated to sommmat to do with cars and a good time to be had by all ;)

For Kink and Pat - Potcheen's A Possibility - or sommat similar that involves liquid and falling over at some stage.

We now have an open invitation to whoever would like to join us, MB Club UK members and partners, children are welcome, although mine will not be coming. I cannot have my daughter giving me those Oh my God looks :cool: :crazy: .

As Lord Walker III says - some of us already decided we wanted to do sommat, but thought it could be an opportunity to have a good old knees up, create havoc around some country lanes, gaze amid the raindrops at some engines :rolleyes: and sample some excellent cuisine, company and some evening entertainment at a quality establishment in a fairly centralish location, that also offers luxury pampering for us ladies ;).

That's about it for now. If you're interested, chuck your names down. Prob around October time, will be a Saturday going into Sunday and will be excellent value for money too.

Lord W III is about to enter timely and delicate negotiations on costs etc, so an outine number would be helpful. No obligation!!

Go on - you know you wanna ;)

Last edited:
Wether I'll be there depends entirely on the date not clashing with my shift rota. So a tentative yes depending on it being held on a suitable date.

How about Blackpool to see the lights ?? and the preston gals

Sounds good to me...

Mr Clarkson would make a great speaker.

racall said:
How about Blackpool to see the lights ?? and the preston gals

My wife works for the Blackpool Hilton and believe me you dont want to visit the lights unless you hire a Tram for the night (BTW the Blackpool Hilton IS good, exbensive but good). And Preston Girls? no offence girls but I have seen lots better on my travels.

Kinky is working on a Guest Speaker and freebies for the Lady's :D

Is this going to be OOP NORTH or DAAN SAAFF?

I get scared going too far North, can't understand people's accents. ;)

Well its North of Watford but South of Manchester. Still open to suggestions though, nothing been fixed as yet.

I'm interested. Do you need a passport to go that far north, or is it just a phrase book that is required?

Pietre said:
I'm interested. Do you need a passport to go that far north, or is it just a phrase book that is required?

If its in Manchester, you just need a good umbrella :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom