forum freezing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LESTAYLOR

Car
W210 E320CDI 7 seater Estate, 2004 SL55 with F1 performance pack and a 1985 Mercedes 508D self conve
Am I the only one haveing problems with the forum not responding every time I try to open a thread? :dk:

As per corned .....

Editing posts is like pulling teeth ....

No problem here.

I am seeing it too. Could it be connected with the banner adverts? Whanever it happens to me the banners appear to be struggling. Just a thought

Too many people looking for local slags ?

It's a bit glitchy at my end too. But then located where I am in rural Scotland I have to fetch Broadband home from the village in a bucket.

Last edited:
All is good in The Oman.......

Editing great here too........??

In fact it is far quicker than normal!

Last edited:
Slow and a very slow thing when editing ....

Ads from adjug seem to freeze Internet Explorer (I know it's them as that address is in the status bar whenever it freezes) and editing a post takes ages. Posting's fine though and the forum generally loads ok at my end

Loading and refreshing, ok.

Posting and editing verrryyy sssslooowwww!

I've found it to hang recently too. Happens with IE8 & IE9. I often get a freeze then the IE message saying this page has stopped responding.

Been getting hangs and glitches for days now - coming after the Ipad app failing, the forum is becoming a challenge. I agree that this browser freeze seems to be IE related though.

I have had issues for a few days with the 'not responding 'message coming up.

Plenty of problems here on Chrome - although whether it is simply TalkTalk's rubbish service, but the latency here is shocking. This morning seems fine, but yesterday I gave up even bothering to surf here as it was taking minutes simply to get on a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom