Forum Member Markmifsud

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
I'd like to thank Mark for stepping in to help me with something outside of my expertise and very firmly within his - all in his own time and without payment - he won't even accept a "thank you" from me.

This is the 2nd time Mark has helped me recently, however a long while ago we managed to lose my son's college project in it's entirely and Mark spent some time trying to retrieve it from the depths of our PC, using remote access, with some success.

Once again, the forum shows us that it's a good place for sharing knowledge and learning - I only know Mark through MBClubUK/MBOF.

Thanks Mark - you're a proper good'un :thumb:.

Yes Mark is definitely one of the good guys. Has helped me off the board here a few times. We have been members of another non MB forum for years and he is well respected there too.

aww shucks
c6126c149458658543d3e30291c80d1a9ecdd044_t.gif
we all do our best for others, look at all the good advice we are given here from those with more knowledge than us.

Definitely some genuinely helpful folk on this forum, folk who offer their help without expecting anything in return.

It's a forum to be proud of.

Well done to John for posting and Mark for helping.

We should have a dedicated section to allow us to recognise people's contribution to other members?

In my own case there have been so many on here who have jumped in and helped me before, during and after my illness.

All of this help has been so welcome especially as I tried to recover. Without the help and knowledge of Bellow, Grober (where is Graeme?) Charles Morgan and so many others, my 124 would still be in bits.

Then there is the Generosity of DRUK, Pontoneer (where is he?) and so many others. It can be easy to get complacent at times and not take time out to mention people's contributions.

How do we start a recognition section?

How do we start a recognition section?

I think that's an excellent suggestion Bruce.

This is a great forum, which we should all feel proud to be to be part of.

I have to agree. I've been very touched by the generosity of members and for their kind messages.

Can we remember this the next time everyone is having a dig at each other?:D

Tony.

It's always nice to hear about something positive happening, rather than the usual diet of doom and gloom.

I have often been impressed by the kind hearted nature of many people on forums and think it's a testament to how there are still kind, genuine people out there willing to help other people.

Now, if you could all arrange a whip round to buy me a SLS! ;) :D

Glad its a thank you thread !!!! - always a bit worrying opening up a thread with a members name in the title

OK enough of this friendly posting. Can we get things back to normal now please?

(But first let's have a group hug!!! :p)

Ant. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom