Forum member Ringway needs a bir of IT help in the Workingham Area.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
Posted on behalf of Ringway.

Is there any forum member out there who lives in Wokingham or say within a 20 mile radius who could let Ringway have some IT access to his own email please. As I understand it he would like access within the hour if possible.
He is currently enroute to Wokingham from up Norf.

Thank you very much.

Ill PM you his mobile if you can help.

CHEERS

Last edited:
Post amended with right town. Trapperjohn posted that for me, I am going to have to teach him how to spell lol:D

To be fair, in Northern-speak it's probably correct for the pronunciation :D

Sadly I'm at work currently so can't help.

Thanks everyone.

I'd been to Maidstone and my next stop was Wokingham, but I'd found out that our client didn't have any drawings on site. I had a copy of the plans attached to an email but needed to print them.

As things turned out, I couldn't have made it to Wokingham, thanks to the M25 closure. I'd travelled down via the M1 and that was a slow journey because of two accidents on the opposite carriageway. First time I've seen an air-ambulance parked on a motorway.

I ended up visiting our clients Reigate site instead.

500+ effortless miles in my Vito. :cool:

Thanks again.

Paul.

Ah well, no harm no foul!

Yes, things worked out as well as they could have done in the circumstances. I had a minor installation in Reigate that had to be done in any case. Saves trying to fit that in when fitting out the Maidstone or Wokingham sites. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom