Forum Membership

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I agree. The OP criticized the forum and then told us how it should be. I had to lol when I read it. Quickly he backtracked with the "great forum" quote. Been a member for 3 days - what did he honestly expect? All apparently because he couldn't get a definitive answer to his query.
Sorry, I disagree. My reading of what he posted was that he was criticising some members of the forum. The forum comprises thousands of members, not just the two or three who he felt prompted him to start this thread.

😎🥱🥱🥱
Eyes still hurt.

He had a scab on his arm
Went to the quacks for help
Couldn't wait for it to heal
Then started picking at it
It went bad
His arm fell off

😎🥱🥱🥱
Eyes still hurt.

He had a scab on his arm
Went to the quacks for help
Couldn't wait for it to heal
Then started picking at it
It went bad
His arm fell off
ROFL

Sorry, I disagree. My reading of what he posted was that he was criticising some members of the forum. The forum comprises thousands of members, not just the two or three who he felt prompted him to start this thread.
He had no critical posts on his tech thread....so you said.

When he posted His/this thread he had had no criticism....since he posted yes, lots.

You and I just disagree all the time, I accept that, but you seem to go out of your way and jump at every opportunity to try and prove me wrong(as it were)or make me look bad for some reason?
Where as I try and discuss/debate/(argue?) With you.
Please let me know if its a competition 🤣

Personally I find these topics interesting, enlightening and fun.
No nastiness or aggression is intended

As a recent member to this forum I have already noticed one or two similar traits to a couple of other forums I have belonged to for many years.
Given that he had only been a member for a few days, I think at best this first sentence and subsequent content of the initial post by @Nifty65 in this thread, was unnecessary and badly judged. At worst, it was someone already experienced with other forums, having a ‘pop’ at this forum.

That this ‘observation’ was premised on a misunderstanding of the ‘supporter’ user tag is unfortunate and was later clarified, but the brick had by then already been thrown through the window. The exchanges that followed from those active in this forum (many members are not especially active), was not entirely unexpected.

You also claim that defending your opinion isn't attacking anyone, whilst simultaneously calling him out for defending his opinion.
Is that not exactly what you are doing now?

We all have differing opinions of life and of each other and that's what makes this place so enjoyable and, dare I say it, humorous.

Is that not exactly what you are doing now?

We all have differing opinions of life and of each other and that's what makes this place so enjoyable and, dare I say it, humorous.
It is indeed. The difference is that unlike him I’m not denying attacking someone for their voiced opinion.

This is becoming more entertaining than the original thread.

fight, fight...er I mean popcorn 🍿

I was simply agreeing with the disagreement of the former disagreement.
😇

Time for a beer now, abnormal service will resume later.
Im running out of ink on this one 😁
I've got a bit of ink left: -

Man joins forum
Whines about a bit of his car
Whines about forum
Disappears
160 posts on the subject
This forum is the best out there. Just costs a lot for all the popcorn😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom